Chapter 120

Paige's POV

I walked upstairs to Lindy's room. I went to knock when I realized the door wasn't shut all the way. I peeked in and saw Calum and Lindy kissing.

"Okay. Stop making out so I can talk to my best friend." I said, startling them. They looked down and blushed.

"Okay. You can get back to that later-... Actually no. You can't get back to that later. We don't need any little hoodlums running around." I said. "PAIGE!" Lindy squeaked.

"Calum. Out. Now." I said. "Yes ma'am." He saluted me and walked out. Lindy and I laughed. "You okay, babe?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I guess. It's just... We're losing too many people this week." She sighed. "Yeah. I know. But, we're all still here. I promise you." I said to her.

"Okay. I know. It's just... I've lost some of these people before." Lindy said. "I know. But, I can promise you Connor, tris, James, Brad, and Shawn will be back. As for the others, can't be too sure." I said.

Then, there was a knock at the door. "if your name starts with C and ends with alum, then go away." I said. "Well then. Luckily, it starts with I and ends wth ack." Gilinsky walked in.

"I wanna show you something." he said and pulled out his phone. He walked over to the bed and sat in between us. "Show us." Lindy said.

He played the video. It was Hayes and Cameron. Hayes was yelling at Cameron. Hayes swung his fist. Cameron swung, but Hayes had dodged the punch.

Hayes then tackled Cameron to the ground. Then, it was just a bunch of Hayes punching Cameron.

"You jumped in?" Lindy asked, surprised. "Yeah. I mean, Hayes was protecting you. And carter and I went just in case. Then, Cameron had managed to pin Hayes down. So, I helped him." Jack shrugged.

Lindy got up and attacked Jack in a hug. "Thanks." She smiled. "Where's Hayes?" She added. "Downstairs." He laughed. She got up and ran downstairs. We followed her at a quick pace.

"Hayes. Watch out. It's coming for you!" I said, loudly. He stood up and looked at me. "What?" He asked. Lindy jumped onto him. "I love you, poobear."
She said.

"I love you, too." He said and hugged her, but was clearly confused. He set her down and she jumped onto Calum's lap.

"Ooph." Calum said. I'm guessing he wasn't ready for that. "Sorry." Lindy laughed.

"Movie night?" I asked. "Movie night." They said.

We haven't had one of these in a while.