Chapter 61

Johnson's POV

 Lindy is still mad at us, but she said she forgave us.

 She also told us we had to regain her trust back. Maybe I should apologize to Caroline.

 She still seems pissed about me bullying Lindy. I mean. I do miss having my baby cousin around and in my life.

 "Johnson? You okay?" Gilinsky asked me. "Yup. Never been better, bro." I said with a fake smile. 

 He nodded his head and turned around, continuing to talk to Aaron.

 I looked over at Caroline. She was talking and laughing with Josh. 

 I pulled out my phone and decided to text her. 

 Me: C, can we talk. plz

 CC: Why would I wanna talk to you?

 Ouch. That hurt.

 Me:  Plz. For like 5 mins

CC: Fine. Whatever. But only 5.

 Me: Thank you, cc

 I got up and walked out the room. Caroline followed.

 "Thank you." I said. "For what?" Caroline asked.

 "For letting me talk to you while you're pissed at me." I said. I saw the corners of her lips sort of smile.

 "Your time starts now." She said. I nodded before starting.

 "Look, Caroline. I'm sorry for everything. And when I say everything, I mean everything. For lying to you. For bullying Lindy. For ignoring you. And most importantly, for being an irresponsible, bitchy ass older cousin." I said, honestly. 

 She smiled. Then, she did something I wouldn't have expected.

 She embraced me into a hug. "That's what I've been waiting for all of these years. An apology. I forgive you, JJ." She muffled into my shoulder.

 "I love you, CC.." I said and hugged her even tighter. "I love you too." She said.

 We pulled away and looked at each other. "Let's go back." She said. I nodded and we walked back into the room.

 We walked in and went to where we were sitting. "What was that about?" Gilinsky asked. 

 "I apologized." I simply said.