Chapter 78

Lindy's POV

 They just finished the song Try Hard.

 "FOR OUR LAST SONG, WE WILL BE SINGING BESIDE YOU. HOPE YOU LIKE IT." Calum said and glanced at me.

 I smiled and he looked away. They started to sing, and I heard the voices that I fell in love with once again.

 They sang their hearts out. As I heard them sing the last couple of verses of the song, Calum kept on staring at me.

 Or at least I thought. They had finished their last song of the night.

 "GOODNIGHT, CALIFORNIA." Ashton said into his mic. "WE HOPE TO SEE A LOT OF YOU AT THE MEET AND GREET." Calum said glanced my way.

 I pointed to myself and mouthed 'me'. Calum nodded. I bit my lip as I smiled.

 "I'M LUKE."   "I'M CALUM."

"I AM THE ONE AND ONLY MICHEAL CLIFFORD."   "I'M ASHTON."

 "AND TOGETHER WE MAKE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER. GOODNIGHT." They said together and ran off stage.

 I turned to the three that I had came with. "Guys." I said as calmly as possible. "Yeah." They said.

 "The Calum Thomas fucking Hood looked directly at me and smiled." I said with my breathing getting heavier.

 "Lind. Calm down." Paige said and rubbed my back. "Mikey looked at me." Mahogany said.

 "Luke looked at me." Paige said, still rubbing my back. "Ash looked at me." Steph squeaked.

 "Let us get to that meet and greet." I said and pulled them by their arms. They laughed and followed me to the venue.

Luke's POV

 "I hope those girls are coming to the meet and greet." Micheal daydreamed.

 "I do, too. Which one did you guys like?" Calum asked. "The one with the lip piercing." I said.

 "Be more specific." Cal said. "Blonde hair. Blue eyes." I said. Calum sighed in relief.

 "I liked the one wearing the leather jacket." Ashton said. "Well. I liked the one with the-" We cut him off.

 "With the colorful, fluffy hair." We said in unison. "Yup." Micheal said.

 "Okay, lads. Meet and greet starts in five minutes." Our manager said. We nodded.

 "What about you, Cal? Which one did you like?" Ashton asked Calum. Calum smiled before speaking.

 "The girl with brown hair. And blue eyes. And that lip piercing. She was... Well. She was stunning." Calum said.

 "Weren't they all?" I asked. He nodded.

 "Meet and greet time, lads." The manager called to us.