Chapter 125

Lindy's POV

After I was with James for a little while, Tristan took me. Tristan is like another older brother to me. He knows a lot. Maybe a little too much.

"Man you can't leave." I whispered to him. "Man. Why can't I leave?" Tristan said. "Who else am
I gonna force to go get me food on my period?" I laughed.

"Why did I decide to sit here?" Mikey said, cringing at me. He got up and walked away. Tristan and I looked at each other then laughed. "I love you." I said, hugging him tightly. "I love you, too." He said, doing the same.

"It's almost time to leave and I haven't had my turn with the girl." Brad laughed. "Tristan took me off his lap and I walked to Brad. I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me, tightly. "Brad." I muffled into his shirt. "Yes." Brad said, rubbing my back. "I not mad at you. You know, about the kiss." I said, lifting my head up.

"When did he kiss you?" Sam said. Oops. I forgot he was next to us. "When Connor left." I said, hastily. he narrows his eyes at
Brad. "Sammy. Calm down." I laughed.

"Whatever." Sam said and turned to talk to Trevor. "But, back to our conversation. I'm not mad." I said. "Okay. I'm sorry. It's just that. You looked so pretty and I couldn't help myself." He said.

"Okay. And I pro-" I was cut off by the intercom. "FLIGHT 372 TO TEXAS IS NOW BOARDING. FLIGHT 372 TO TEXAS IS NOW BOARDING." i looked at the boys, frantically.

They smiled, sympathetically. "No." I whispered. The other four began to stand up. I stood up so Brad could get up. James came over to me first.

"Bye, muffin." He smiled. He always calls me that. He hugged me so tight, I couldn't breathe. After James let go, Brad came up to me again. "Bye, angel." He said and did the same as James.

Tristan came to me. "Bye bye, baby." He said. He picked me up and spun me around. I laughed and he set me down. Shawn then walked over to me.

"We'll be back soon. I promise. And I want to say thanks. You're supporting even after all the shit I've put you through." Shawn said. "Don't worry about it. Forgive and forget." I said. He smiled and hugged me, tightly. After he let go, Connor came up to me.

"Bye, babe." Connor said. He looked like he was on the verge of tears. "I swear. If you fucking cry, I'm gonna cry too." I said, sadly. "I'm sorry. I'm gonna miss you." He said and hugged me.

I hugged him back, just as tightly. "I love you, Conny." I said. "I love you more, Lindy." Connor said. We pulled away and looked at each other. "Until our birthday?" I smiled. "Until our birthday." He smiled back. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Bye guys." I said as they walked away, waving. I turned around and felt my eyes tear up. Paige walked over to me as we walked out.

"Hey. Suck it up, buttercup." Paige said. I nodded. "I love you, Paige." I said.