Chapter 82

Jc's POV

 Hayes and I carried Paige and Lindy inside.

 I wondered if either of them ate because they both were as light as a fucking feather. We walked inside and went up to Lindy's bedroom.

 Hayes lied Lindy by the wall and I put Paige on the outside. We were about to walk out when I remembered that Paige was supposed to come to my room.

 I walked back in and picked her backed up. I walked back to my room and layed her down. I climbed into the bed and wrapped my arms around her.

 Kian's POV

 Jc and Hayes took Paige and Lindy upstairs while the rest of us just sat here on the couch. 

 I looked at everyone. They all either had their own conversations or were on their phones.

 Should I tell them? Should I not tell them? I'm gonna tell them.

 "Guys." I said, over all the noise. They all turned to me with confused looks on their faces. "What's up, Ki?" Trevor asked, clearly confused.

 "I... Uh... I.. Today, I met a girl." I stuttered. "Really?" Mahogany said, excitedly. I smiled and nodded.

 "Oh my god. The rest of y'all dumb fuckers need girls." Steph butted in. 

 Mahogany pulled her hair and said, " Shut the fuck up. I was gonna say that." We all laughed.

 "Well. What's her name?" Mahogany said. Everyon else turned to look at me with pleading eyes, wanting to know.

 "Andrea." I said.