Chapter 29

Lindy's POV

I huffed the whole way to the office. I walked in and to the desk.

"I was called here." I said sassily. "Yes. Mrs. Revirna needs you to show another student around." Ms. smith said and pinter to Mrs. Revirna's office.

I nodded and walked to the office. I knocked on the door. It flew open just seconds later.

"Ahh. Lindia. Just the girl I was waiting for." Mrs. Revirna said with a smile. I smiled back.

"So. There's another student I'd like you to meet." She said. I walked in and saw her. I saw Paige Howard. Mine and Nash's best friend from our childhood.

I ran to her and jumped on her like a koala. "Paige Beth Howard. I missed you so freaking much. It's not funny." I whispered into her hair. "I missed you too, Lindy. And do you eat? Because you feel like a feather." Paige laughed.

"Hayes says the same exact thing." I said. "HAYES!" She screamed and dropped me on my butt.

"Okay. Bye Mrs. Revirna." I said and yanked Paige out of the office and to the room.

"So. How's everyone?" I asked her. "Good. Everyone's good." She said. "Oh yea. I forgot to tell you. Steph's here to." I smiled.

"Yes. Everyone's here. The crew's back." She said. My smile instantly faded. "What's wrong, my love?" She asked me.

"It's only you, me, Hayes, Steph, and some other people. The others. They've became my bullies." I said the last part rather quietly. I watched as her eyes went wide.

"They what?" she said a little too loud. We reached the room. I pulled out the wood and said, "Go in."

Paige stepped in. I stepped in and put the wood back.

"Now. Poo bear. Stephy. Look who it is." I said and pointed to Paige who posed. I laughed along with everyone else.

"Now. Time to introduce. Paige. This is Jacob, mahogany, josh, Coraline, Michael, and Trevor." I said.

They all said hello and we say there like in the dance studio.

"Now. Lind. Care to explain about these bullies of yours? And steph. I think that sass of yours is gonna be used real soon." Paige demanded.

"Okay. So. In sixth grade is when it began. I told them everything. I trusted them with my secrets. They told everyone in school and they just laughed. Ever since, they've bullied me." I explained. She nodded telling me to go on.

"Well. When I was six, my mom came home really drunk an started beating me. Johnny stood in the way and she beat him. I couldn't watch so I ran and hid. I called the police and they came. But when they did, Johnny was dead. My mom's in jail now." I explained a little more. Her eyes were starting to tear up.

"No need to cry. It's was years ago." I said.

(__________________________)