Chapter 40

Taylor's POV

Why do people always have to like the people that I like? Always.

Like Steph. I've liked her since we were little. I only told Paige. And when Paige confronted us, she told us who I and cam had a crush on.

Everyone else was talking and laughing. I just sat there, quietly without talking.

I pulled out my phone and opened twitter. I decided to tweet.

'@taylorcaniff: Why does everyone have to swoop in and take the things I love?'

After I tweeted, I put my phone away. As I did, someone knocked on the door.

"Who's gonna get that?" Nash asked. "You." We all said. He shrugged and got up. He walked over to the door.

He opened it and revealed cam. "Hey cam. Where were y-" Nash was cut off my a fist to the face.

"WHAT THE FLYING FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" Nash screamed. Cameron pulled out a phone with an elephant case on it.

"THIS, YOU ASSHOLES. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO LINDY? SHE'S IN THE GODDAMN HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU DOUCHE BAGS." Cameron yelled.

"And carter. You wanna know why she's in the hospital? I'll give you a hint." Cameron said before continuing. "Hush little baby, wipe your eyes. Slit your wrist, and cut your thighs. Listen to me. Just say goodbye. Swallow those pills. Swallow your pride. No one will miss you. Not even I. No one will cry, when you die." He read from the phone.

Carter's eyes widened. "She tried to commit suicide." Cam said before he started hyperventilating. Cam slid down the wall and cried.

Just then, matt walked through the door. His eyes widened at the sight. "C-cam. What's wrong?" Matt asked. "I hate all of you so fucking much." Cameron spat through his teeth. He got up.

He walked out the door and flipped us off. "What happened?" matt asked, worried. "Lindy tried to commit suicide." Shawn said softly. His eyes were filled with tears. Everyone's were. But Shawn's eyes were full of pained tears.

"What did we do?" Gilinsky whispered. Shawn just let his tears fall from his eyes.

We all sat there in disbelief. Shawn then got up and ran out the door.

"Where's he going?" Johnson asked and wiped his eyes.

"I dunno. I really don't know." I said.

€____________________€