Chapter 90

Steph's POV

 Lindy randomly bursted into a fit of laughter after Jc had whispered something to her.

 We all stared at her in a confused way. Jc was just standing there, chuckling silently. 

 "What're you laughing about?" Ball asked her. "Jc.. He.. La Chancla." Lindy tried to say as she laughed even harder.

 By now, Jc was laughing so hard that his face was red. "What's.. La Chancla?" I asked, so confused and I was having a blondie moment.

 "Only hispanics would know." Lindu said, as her laughter died down a bit. "I'm being totally fucking serious. What the fuck is a fucking La Chancla?" Carter said.

 "You're Asian. So, why do you care?" Lindy said. "Umm. Offense much." Carte said, playfully putting his hand over his heart.

 "Yeah. Yeah. Whatever." Lindy said. I walked over to Sam. "Hey." I whispered.

 "Hey." Sam whispered back. "What's La chancla?" I asked him, in a hushed tone.

 "It's a shoe." He said. "Wait. Why are we whispering?" He asked in a whisper.

 "I don't know." I shrugged and walked away. I walked back to Taylor.

 He was still as red as a tomato. "You okay?" I asked him.

 "Huh. Oh y-yeah. I'm fine." Taylor said with a little stutter. "Whatever you say." I said and walked into the living room.

 I seem to be walking a lot of places today. That's odd.