Chapter 36

Lindy's POV

I started with O2L. Sammy's letter first.

Dear Bubby,

If you're reading this, I'm already gone. I love you with all my heart. You were my other half after Johnny died. You took care of me and I took care of you. Bubs, I love you. Promise pinky swear that you'll never leave this earth until its your time to. I promised myself I wouldn't lose anymore people in my life. This just made it easier.

~Lindia Marie

I then moved on to Jc's.

Dear Jc,

Holá me Mexicano. Please. Whatever you do don't fall apart without me. Go and move on with your life. Justin Costilla Caylen, I love you to death. Don't forget me. But. Also, don't remember me too much. And as for Paige. ASK HER OUT!

~Lindia Marie

Next, Kian.

Dear my blonde boy,

Kian. I love you. You're my best friend. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose you. And you're losing me. So. Here's what I want you to do. I want you to imagine I never existed so you don't feel any pain. Okay? Okay. I love you, Kian Lawley.

~Lindia Marie

Moving on. Connor. Then Ricky. Then Trevor.

Dear Connor,

I'm gonna miss my big one. You're an amazing cook. You have a frantastic personality. You're funny. Smart at some points. But most of all, you're you. You're the Connor that I grew up with. You're one of the main people who protected me. And I love you for that. I love you, Connor Franta.

~Lindia Marie

Dear Ricky,

You're my best friend. I can come to you for anything. You're funny. Amazing. Sweet. Caring. And VERY overprotective. You're voice is amazing. You can't cook. Or sit still. But, I love you. I love you, Ricky Dillon. Write a song for me, will ya?

~Lindia Marie

Dear Trevor,

Trevy. I love you. You're so sweet. You can sing. Dance. You practically have it all. I'm sorry that I won't be there to comfort you when you're upset. Or be there when you need a ride to school. I'm sorry. I love you, Trevor Moran.

~Lindia Marie

Now. Moving on to friends. First Hayes, Paige, Steph, mahogany, Michael, Coraline, josh, and Jacob.

Dear poo bear,

I'm sorry. I promised I would never leave you. I broke that promise. I love you, Benjamin Hayes Grier. I do. I love you to death. I love you with all my heart. But, I need you to promise me one thing and one thing only. Don't start the habit again. I know I may do it, but you don't. I don't want you to start cutting again. Okay? Promise me that you won't. I love you, Benjamin Grier.

~Lindia Marie

Dear My love,

I'm gonna miss you. I love you. I'll love you until the day that you die, my Love. I want you to promise me something. I want you and whoever else wants to go to go back to NC. I want you to have the time of your lives. Y'all will have so much fun, that you will barely remember me. I want you to grow up and live your life. I want you to meet Lukey H. 5sos is life. And if you ever do, make sure you tell Calum hello for me. Well. I love you, Paige Beth Howard.

~Lindia Marie

Dear Stephie,

I don't know what to say. You're a childhood memory that I'll never forget. I love you 'til the day you die. You'll always be my mini. I know that you'll get mad at me for saying that because you always did when we were little. The only reason I called you that was because you would copy me and say you're older than me, when you weren't. I love you, Stephanie Lynn wilkinson.

~Lindia Marie

Dear mahogz,

You're my queen. I'm your princess. I look up to you. You're the oldest out of all of the girls. I can go to you for advice. For fashion crisis'. Or just for plain old fun. I promise to never forget you if you promise to do the same. I will be your side kick forever. I love you, Cheyenne Mahogany Gordy. P.S. That lipstick you like is in the bathroom cabinet on the middle shelf to the left.

~Lindia Marie

Dear Mikey,

Thank you for protecting me when you could. Thank you for treating like your sister. Thank you. Just thank you for everything. I will always be your princess no matter what happens. And Michael. I know that you like me. I'm glad you do. I like you, too. But, I have a big crush on someone that will remain unknown. I love you, Michael Chase Smith.

~Lindia Marie

Dear C,

How are you gonna survive without me. Just kidding. I love you. You're one of the bestest friends that I could ask for. I want you to proceed with your life and don't stop. Don't stop for me. I want you to achieve your goals and your dreams. I love you, Coraline Vanessa Diaz.

~Lindia Marie

Dear Joshy,

Hello, Jay. You I want to talk to. I want you to do what your dream is to succeed one day. I want you to travel around the U.S. like you said you would. And don't stop for anything. Unless its gas or food. Then, it's that case, definitely stop! But, actually. There's something I need to say. I need you to ask Coraline out. She's been waiting for you to. Go for it. I love you, Josh Kayden Davidson.

~Lindia Marie

Dear Jakey,

I will miss you. I will miss my singing buddy. You I could sing infront of. I trusted you to keep my secret talent a secret. And you did. I thank you for that, Jacob. I'll miss tying your ties for you. I'll miss having you help me tune my guitar. I'll miss you. I love you, Jacob Michael Whitesides. AND ASK MAHOGANY OUT!

~Lindia Marie

I had one more letter to write.

#_______________________#