Chapter 110

Connor's POV

Brad had said he wanted to talk to me. I agreed to and walked to the kitchen with him.

"What's up, man?" I asked. "Well... Uhh... this morning." Brad kept trailing off. "What's wrong?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"This morning. I was with Lindy. She had been crying and I was cleaning her up. Then, I sorta kissed her." He explained and bit his lip. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You what?" I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist. "I kissed her." He said more confidently. "Why would you do somet-" I stopped myself because Lindy walked in.

We both looked at her. "Yes?" She sort of croaked out. "Oh... Uhh nothing." Brad said. "Oh. Okaaay." She said.

She grabbed pizza and some lemonade. Then, walked over to us. "Excuse me." She said, bluntly. "Why?" I asked.

"I need a glass for my drink." Lindy stated. "Oh." I said and we moved. "Thanks." She said and grabbed a glass, closing the cabinet after.

She poured her lemonade and put the pitcher back in the fridge. "Thank you." She said before walking out of the kitchen.

"What the hell, man? Now she's acting all weird." I said. "I'm sorry. I didn't know I would cause this." Brad said, tears starting to brim his eyes.

"Aww, man. Don't cry on me." I said and pulled him into a hug. "Sorry." He said and pulled away, wiping his eyes.

"I'll try and get someone to talk to her, yeah?" I suggested. He nodded.

We walked back into the living room.