Chapter 102

Connor's POV

 We were getting ready to tell Lindy about the Hose we had bought.

 "Well. C'mon and tell me." She said. "We bought the house that was for sale a couple houses down." Brad said.

 "Really?" Lindy asked, happily. "Yeah. We weren't planning on telling you right now. But, we just thought that you needed some enlightening." Tristan said.

 "I really did. Thanks." She said. Lindy got up and pulled me up with her. "What're doing?" I asked.

 "I'm giving you a hug." She said and hugged me tight. She released me from her death grip and hugged Tristan. Then, she hugged James.

 She let go of James and hugged Brad. "She saved the best for last." He smirked. She laughed, oblivious to the fact him and I were fighting over her.

 Lindy sat down on my lap again, resting her head on my shoulder. Brad's smirk faded as mine formed.

 Lindy's eyelids were starting to droop. This was telling me she was starting to fall asleep.

Paige's POV

 I was still standing in the door way, sending an icy glare Cameron's way while having my upper arm held onto by Kian.

 "Kian. I swear that I will bite you if you don't let me go." I threatened. "I've been bitten before." Kian shrugged.

 "Bitten by me?" I asked. "No. But, by Ricky, Trevor, Hayes, and Lindy." He said.

 "Well then." I said. I bit his knuckle. He yelped in pain and released my arm.

 I quickly took off my heels and threw them at Cameron. One hit his shoulder and the other hit his neck.

 Cameron also yelped in pain. I ran towards the bed and jumped on him.

 I punched and punched and punched and punched. I kept on going until I felt my own blood come from my knuckles.

 Sam pryed me off of Cameron and held me bridal style. I looked at Cameron's face.

 His nose was bleeding. There was a bruise by his left eyebrow and one below his right. His left eye was black and purple. And his bottom lip was busted and swollen.

 "Haha, mother fucker. That's what you get." I laughed, dryly. "Shut the fuck up, bitch." Cameron said, wiping his busted lip. 

 I kept a straight face while reaching to the floor. I picked up one of my heels and threw it at him. It hit him in the stomach.

 "C'mon, Cameron. You're leaving." Kian said, gripping Cameron's arm. "Let go of me." Cameron spat.

 I cautiously picked up my other heel. Kian noticed and side stepped a bit. I threw the heel and hit Cameron in the cheek.

 "That's it." Sam said and carried me out of the room. Jc was in the hallway and noticed us.

 "What the hell." Jc said. Sam handed me to Jc and he tooke me to his room.

 He walked into his bathroom and sat me on the counter.

 "Okay. Now. Tell me what happened." Jc said and kissed me softly.