Chapter 7: Yoriichi Zeroshiki

( I'm really sorry everyone if you guys ended up so confused or disappointed because of how much I kept on changing the original plot of the original story, Demon Slayer/Kimetsu so Yaiba. Especially now about the Red Light District and the Swordsmith Village, I know those two happened in a completely different time of the original story. I'm really sorry but I do hope you guys are still enjoying this.)

While Tanjiro's bathing, he saw a figure from a distance with his back turned. Because of his hair, Tanjiro managed to recognize him.

'It's mohawk head! Naho-chan told me his name....'
Tanjiro thought.

"Shinazugawa Genya!" He called.

"Drop dead!" Genya replied facing him.

"It's been so long! How've you been?! You have the same surname as the Wind Pillar!" Tanjiro said.

"Don't talk to me!" Genya pushed Tanjiro's head underwater before getting out and away from the hot spring.

"I thought I could be friends with him since we're both naked. Man, relationships are hard." Tanjiro said to his self.

After his quick bath, he went down the hill and went to the inn. In there, he managed to see Mitsuri eating and joined her at the table.

"That's amazing!" Tanjiro praised her seeing the amount of empty dishes she finished on the table.

"You really think so? I didn't eat that much today though." Mitsuri said blushing.

"I'm gonna eat a lot and get strong one day too!" Tanjiro replied.
"Oh yeah. I met a boy at the hot spring today, he was someone from my batch. His name's Shinazugawa Genya." He added.

"Oh! Is that so.... Yes that's right! He's Shinazugawa-san's younger brother."

"Oh.... they really are?" Tanjiro kept on munching at his food.

"Yes! At first, I heard they don't get along well but because of her, they managed to spend some time like brothers again. I too have five siblings and we all get along well." Mitsuri informed him.

"Her?" Tanjiro asked.

"Kazumi-chan or more likely, Kazumi-sama!" Mitsuri answered.

"I see, that's very wonderful then." Tanjiro then looked around.
"Genya still hasn't come here. I'd love it if we could just chat for a bit."

"Looks like he isn't coming. He told the villagers he won't eat tonight at all. Maybe he brought something with him." Mitsuri replied hugging Nezuko in her child form.

"I hope he's okay. I'll bring him some leftovers."

"Yeah! Great idea!"

After dinner, the two walked out as Mitsuri started singing while holding Nezuko's hand.

'Whenever I sing, she would always tell me I got a beautiful voice and praise me.... Where are you now?.... I still wanna hear you call me 'nee-chan' and praise me singing.... Kazumi-sama.'
Mitsuri sadly thought as she kept on singing.

"Um.... Kanroji-san, why did you join the demon hunters?" Tanjiro suddenly asked as she stopped singing.

"Huh? Me? It's kinda embarrassing...." She answered while blushing.
"You.... You see.... I joined so I could find a gentleman who would marry me for life! Girls actually like men who are stronger than themselves! Girls want to be protected by them! You get it? Maybe this is hard for a man to understand." She continued.

Tanjiro looked at her awkwardly while sweating hearing her answer his question. He couldn't even speak.

"Kanroji-sama." A female kakushi called.
"Your sword will be done very soon. We would like you to come to the workshop so we can make our final touches."