Chapter 111: Second Head

Kazumi's now at her Frost Estate as she's carrying Ame on her back who's sleeping while watering the flowers and the plants early in the morning. They saw Ringo approach her.

"Master, aren't you exhausted? You're supposed to be resting." Ringo said with a worried expression.

"Don't worry about me, I'm alright. Besides, I'm used to not having that much sleep." Kazumi replied as she finished watering the plants.

"But the medicine you gave to that boy.... You didn't sleep for a week straight just to study that and its possible negative effects, and also gather the ingredients needed for it. And then another week to finish. Two weeks of lack of sleep is bad."

"Ara~, Ringo-san. Your worried tone is really cute to hear."

"Kazumi-sama...."

"I know I studied medicine and poisons and also make them. But I take sleeps. How is not sleeping for two weeks even possible for her?" Shinobu questioned.

"Ahem." Hanare cleared her throat that caught their attention.
"Let me just remind you guys. She got tortured. She was experimented on like an animal. She's helping the corps. She's numb from pain. And she takes care of patients. And what? You expect her to have a normal resting and sleeping schedule?!" Hanare looked at them dumbfounded.
"No wonder Ringo's so mad at everyone of you. Even I'm at the brink of exploding here."

They all sweatdropped and gulped down as they look away from her. With just that, their scene changed again showing Kazumi now watching Yuichiro swing his wooden sword while sitting on the veranda facing the garden and Kanae sitting beside her too while playing her pin wheel as she's covered with a thick blanket.

'Just like his brother, they're quite fast at learning.'
She mentally complimented them which made the two blush hearing her thoughts.

After a while, he's now sitting on the veranda too with Kazumi. As he sip his tea, he looked at his body as a sudden question popped up in his mind.

"Um.... Kazumi-sama.... when I was injured, were you the one who changed my clothes? Who gave me a bath?" Yuichiro asked while sweating looking at her.

"I did both." She answered without hesitation.

Yuichiro then turned hard like stone hearing her before he madly blushed and raced into his room covering his face. Kazumi then sweatdropped as she look at the direction of his room.

"Maybe I shouldn't have answered him." Kazumi told herself as she pat Kanae's head.

"So how does it feel? Receiving a bath from her?" Tengen teased.

"Shut up gorilla. At least I got her to touch me unlike you." Yuichiro coldly replied that turned Tengen's whole body hard like stone hearing him.

Their scene changed again now showing Yuichiro and Kazumi having dinner. Kazumi blinked a few times as she look at him.

"Yuichiro-san—"

"Please stop with the formality Kazumi-sama! I beg you!"

"Then.... Yui-kun. Yui-kun, are you really sure you don't want to visit your brother and show yourself up to him?"

Yuichiro stopped putting food in his mouth as he look at her. He shortly chuckled as he continued to eat.

"You said it yourself, he lost his memories. It'll be too awkward for the both of us to see each other when he can't even remember his brother. Maybe just a little more time. When a little bit of his memories comes back." He then grab his cup as he drink his water and put it down finishing it.
"Besides, I'm already happy when you took me with you to secretly watch him train. I'm happy that he's fine."