Chapter 17: Emergency Meeting

Today's the second day of the four of them staying in the Butterfly Estate. Genya could move like normal now since he recovered fast. Mitsuri and Muichiro also managed to be able to move a bit better.

"Good morning!" Shinobu greeted as she enter their room.

"Shinobu-chan! Good morning!" Mitsuri greeted back.

"I'm here to tell you guys to get yourselves ready for an emergency meeting. None of you have to worry since none of you would be given any missions at all, just a meeting." Shinobu informed them.
"And Kamado Tanjiro-kun will join us." She added.

"Eh?!" Tanjiro exclaimed in surprise.
"B-But why?!"

"It's because Oyakata-sama wanted to. So please get ready." Shinobu answered still with her usual smile as she leave them.

After eating their lunch, all three of them immediately dressed into their demon slayer uniform as they go to the headquarters. Tanjiro ended up being carried by a kakushi with his eyes, ears, and nose covered. He also carried Nezuko's box on his back.

As the three of them enter, they were greeted by the Pillars who are already there with Kanae and also, the three demons that directly serve Kazumi. The three of them are sitting on the sidelines a bit further from the rest as they watch the newly arrived slayers to take their seats. Shortly after that, Kagaya arrived with his older twin daughters, Hinaki and Nichika.

"Good day my children, my apologies for this sudden meeting." Kagaya greeted in his usual gentle voice.

"Good day to you too Oyakata-sama, we're all glad to see you doing well." Gyomei greeted back as they all bow down except for the certain three.

"Thank you Gyomei." Kagaya replied.
"I have received the reports about your missions and so I called everyone of you here. Could you please inform us about it? Tengen, Obanai, Mitsuri, and Muichiro."

"During our mission at the Red Light District, no fight happened. Even when we cornered them, they didn't retaliate at all." Tengen said.

"We also found out that those two upper moon six have connections with Kazumi-sama. The proof are the letters they showed us which are indeed from her." Obanai added.

"How can you confirm if it's really hers?" Giyu asked.

"At first we still have doubts so when we came back from our mission, we went to the Frost Estate to ask Ringo-san." Obanai answered.

"She said that, Kazumi-sama have a wooden stamp with a dragon carved on it instead of her name. And those letters we managed to read back there all have a red dragon stamp." Tengen added looking at Giyu.

They all turned to the three. Fuji just sighed as she brought out a small dragon stamp from her sleeves and show it to them before putting it back again.

"That's right, the letters she sends to us at the estate always have a red dragon stamp on them." Yuichiro said landing a fist on his palm.

"Yes, that's why we always wonder why she uses a dragon instead of her name." Kanae said as she's sitting beside Shinobu.

"The reason is because she wants to keep it private. If someone accidentally reads a letter that she sent to a certain person, and that other person who's not supposed to read it managed to see it, he or she wouldn't know who the letter was from." Kai answered.

"I see, that makes sense." Yuichiro muttered out.

"Next one is Mitsuri and Muichiro." Kagaya said as he look at the two.

The two mentioned Pillars tensed up a little as they gulp. Sanemi and Obanai already knew why.

"We encountered a certain mysterious demon on our mission. He has the strength of an upper moon yet no characters are engraved on his eyes to indicate his rank like the other kizukis we've encountered." Muichiro said.