Chapter 57: Fall

The cold wind's blowing outside as the eldest daughters of Kagaya, Hinaki and Nichika, play outside with a ball. As they pass the ball from each other, they would chant something. The night sky dark as ever while the outside still can be seen because of the full moon's bright light.

Just then, a figure suddenly appeared standing outside as the girls continued playing. Her long wavy ash-gray hair with black tips that still has the same length reaching the ground, and her clothes when they saw her more than a month ago are still the same too but the black snake is nowhere to be seen. Amane remained calm as she look at her sole green eye that wasn't covered by her hair.

"I see that you've taken your husband's place, Amane." Kazumi said with an expressionless look on her face.
"How unfortunate for a wife to take his dead husband's place."

"You really came back. It has just been more than a month since you last visited here. And also, the Master's still alive." Amane replied calmly.
"To think that the person I highly respect and favor with my husband would be our enemy. You're truly pitiful aren't you, Kazumi. Someone as cruel as you have every right to be punished by the gods."

"Me, pitiful? Isn't it supposed to be you? Planning to kill me yet in the end it'll be nothing but a failure. I know their weaknesses so they'll have little to no chance to win against me. And as for the gods, it depends on whose side will win tonight."

"The children of the corps loved and trusted you yet how could you betray them, us. You're much more cunning than Kibutsuji Muzan himself." Amane sighed in disappointment closing her eyes.
"There's no turning back now, you have to pay for your evil deeds. Even as a child, you are crueler than I expected you to be. How foolish of us to be tricked by your false kindness."

"Is that so? Glad you've taken a thought about it." Kazumi replied as she appear closer now standing on the veranda as she walk into the room.

Just as her hand get closer to Amane's face with her long and sharp black colored nails with red tips, a sudden explosion happened as it blow up the whole room and almost half of the estate. Fire, smoke, and dusts spread around as Kazumi remained standing with her ripped clothes and severely injured body. The left side of her face got completely wiped out and her flesh showing outside. As she regenerate, so is her clothes coming back as if it's a part of her body too. She also saw some spike traps stuck into her body from the explosion as she just absorb some of them and pick out the rest.

'Clever, to kill yourselves just to severely injure me.'
Kazumi thought as she then saw  flesh seeds thrown at her.
'Even the Pillars are coming closer, so the explosion's a signal.'

The seeds then grew into huge spikes stabbing her immobilizing her from moving. She's stuck as the spikes branch out inside of her. Just then, she felt someone's hand inside her abdomen. As she opened her completely regenerated eyes, she saw Tamayo face-to-face with her, Yushiro's blood demon art sticking on her clothes which are papers with some kind of an eye shaped drawing and marks around it. Tamayo didn't utter any word as she just looked at Kazumi in the eyes for a short while before looking down.

"HIMEJIMA-SAN! DO IT, PLEASE!" Tamayo yelled as Gyomei appeared behind with his spiked iron ball and an axe.

Yushiro's papers are stuck on his clothes around his body like Tamayo's. He swung his spiked iron ball as it hit Kazumi's head crushing it to pieces while Tamayo ducked down with her hand still inside Kazumi's abdomen. But as quick as her head got crushed, so is her regeneration speed. But as soon as she regenerated, another attack cut off her head. She looked up front to see Kanae using her vines from her palms but Kazumi's blood solidified as it pulled her head back to her body.

'Just as what we all thought. We wouldn't be able to kill her from decapitation alone. Despite being a newly turned demon she managed to overcome that weakness no demon could ever do so in such a short time.'
Gyomei thought as he run closer.
'This only means we have to hold this monster until the sun comes up.'

'Just seeing her like that proves that she'll never change back. Amane-sama and her daughters gave their lives for this yet I see no remorse from her. Not even a little. I.... don't pity her at all now.'
Kanae thought in anger as she send another attack again.

"Blood Demon Art: Chain Of Thorns."

Thorned vines alike from a rose's vines, but with thicker thorns, came out of Kazumi's palms as it went straight to Kanae and Gyomei. It spiralled around them as it try to get a hold of them.

"Stone Breathing, third form: Stone Skin!"

Gyomei unleashed a series of slashes with his axe as he move his chain and spiked iron ball around him crushing the thorns. Kanae also used her vines to slice them as the Pillars have come to join.

"YOU BITCH! PAY FOR AMANE-SAMA AND HER DAUGHTERS' LIVES!" Sanemi yelled at her.

"FOOL! WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR THE DEATH THEY BROUGHT TO THEIRSELVES!" Kazumi yelled back.

"YOUR ACTIONS ARE UTTERLY UNFORGIVABLE!" Kyojuro yelled too with a scowl on his face.

"EVERYONE! SHE MANAGED TO OVERCOME DEATH BY DECAPITATION!" Gyomei warned everyone of them.

"KAZUMI!!!" Tanjiro called out her name.

The slayers all held onto the hilts of their swords as they come closer to her, surrounding her by coming from several directions.

'Mist Breathing, fourth form....'

'Insect Breathing, Butterfly Dance....'

'Serpent Breathing, first form....'

'Love Breathing, fifth form....'

'Water Breathing, third form....'

'Wind Breathing, seventh form....'

'Sound Breathing, fifth form....'

'Flame Breathing, first form....'

'Hinokami Kagura, Sunflower Thrust!'

They all got theirselves ready in a battle stance as they inch closer to her, their swords ready to reach her body. But instead of seeing fear on her face, she just smirked as the ground turned into several shoji doors opening as they all fall inside.

"AHAHAHAHA! THIS IS WHAT I CALL PATHETIC! YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU CAN CORNER ME THAT EASILY?! IN YOUR DREAMS!" She laughed hysterically as if she's a completely different person now.

"YOU AREN'T GONNA GET AWAY, KAZUMI! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL! WE'LL MAKE SURE TO DEFEAT YOU!" Tanjiro shouted as he fall.

"COME AND GET ME THEN IF YOU CAN! KAMADO TANJIRO!"