Oneshot: Confess

(👤: I swear this one is the very last one for the oneshot request *glares at Piggy* Right.... Piggy.)
(🐷: *trembling* Y-Yes! Yes of course!)

- Modern AU
- Giyu x Kazumi
- Erainexdemonslayer

Giyu's POV

Today's a new usual day again. As I walk to our school gate with my bestfriend, Sabito, my eyes landed at a certain someone. She's our new teacher who was introduced here at our school this year, our english teacher, Momiji Kazumi-san. She's quite good at teaching that I heard many students improved with their english lessons, especially me who's struggling at english the most while I'm doing well with my other subjects. But what intrigued me the most is.... the way she dress. She dresses up like a man, instead of wearing some dress and skirts or blouses like Kanae-sensei, Shinobu-sensei, and Mitsuri-sensei, she's always wearing a lose long sleeved black polo and black pants with a pair of black loafers instead of high-heeled sandals. She seriously look like as if she's going to a funeral instead of a school. I really wonder what's the reason behind that. And not only the way she dress up, but also her height. SHE'S SO TALL! HER HEIGHT'S ALMOST AT SIX FEET FLAT! She's taller than most of the teachers and students here at school.... gods, even taller than me.

"Tomioka Giyu! I repeat! Are you there Tomioka Giyu?!" Sabito called my name as he pat my back.

I looked at him in confusion on why he did that.

"How long do you plan on standing there like a statue? I've been calling you." He told me as he cross his arms.

"I'm sorry, seems like I've been kinda tired lately."

We both walked into our school building and our classroom. There we saw Makomo, Sabito's girlfriend and our friend. I also saw Tengen come in and Obanai, just to think of it, Obanai has a crush on Mitsuri-sensei. After a while, our bell rang and a teacher came in. Instead of our home room teacher, it was Momiji-sensei who showed up. Her violet and plum red colored eyes looked at us with her usual smile.

"Good morning Momiji-sensei!" We all greeted standing up and bowing our heads.

"Good morning everyone! Please be seated." We all sat down looking at her.
"Your homeroom teacher, Urokodaki-sensei, called in sick and can't come today. So he informed me about some tasks he'd like you guys to complete."

She gave the tasks Urokodaki-sensei has given to us before she left us to do it ourselves. He's the oldest teacher here. Oh well, that's how it works. If a teacher's absent, we're supposed to self-study by ourselves. Since my seat's by the window, I looked out of it as I watch the clouds pass by.

¤¤¤¤¤

Kazumi's now walking towards the classroom of her first class this morning. As she do so she met Kagaya, the school principal, doing his usual morning rounds.

"Good morning sir." She greeted him.

"Good morning too Kazumi. You've been here for quite a while so, how is it?"

"Fine. Although many students are really a handful, I can still handle them."

"I see, I'm glad to hear that."

With that short chat, they both went on to their separate ways. She finished all her classes as she hear the bell rang for lunch. She saw many students quickly come out of their rooms as they pass by her. She then went into the faculty room just to see Giyu there and no other teachers.