Oneshot: Childhood Friends

(I hope you guys are enjoying this oneshots! Please just think of it like an ova lol!)

- Modern AU
- Senjuro x Kazumi
- Eji-Chan

     Kazumi woke up from the sound of her alarm clock as she turn it off. She got out of bed as she got herself ready for school. She cooked breakfast for herself as she fed her dog and hamster before going out to water the plants and flowers outside. She tied her long silky hair into three sets of thick braids passing down her waist. That's how she would usually tie it up. She then took her bike out as she got out of their gate and saw Senjuro waiting for her.

"Good morning Senjuro-kun!" She greeted him.

"Good morning Kazu-chan!" He greeted back with his usual smile looking at her green and violet colored eyes.

They're both classmates in the same school as they go there together. They're neighbors and childhood friends as Senjuro's parents sometimes attend school too as Kazumi's guardians. Ruka and Miyuki are bestfriends too which makes Kazumi close to the other family calling them aunt and uncle. Miyuki's working overseas as an ambassador making Kazumi have to live herself.

The two arrived at school with Senjuro riding the back of Kazumi's bike. She parked the bike as they both entered greeting their other friends too.

"Um.... Kazumi-chan. Do you have your assignment?" Douma asked who's in the same class as her.

"Here. You didn't do it again." Kazumi handed him her notebook.

"I-I'm sorry! I forgot!"

"Hurry up before the class starts or Kanae-sensei might scold you again."

Senjuro's sitting on his desk in the front row in another classroom next to the classroom Kazumi's in. They were in the same class last school year but they got separated this year.

"Good morning there Senjuro-kun." Muichiro greeted as he came in with his older twin brother Yuichiro.

"Good morning Yui-kun and Mui-kun!"

"Wow! It's a first to see you arrive a bit early Nezuko-chan." Yuichiro praised with a bit of sarcasm as she watch their classmate and friend, Kamado Nezuko, entering their class.

"Yeah, ahahaha! I luckily didn't overslept this time." She replied.

Their class started as Senjuro's first class of the day is math under Shinazugawa Sanemi and Kazumi's first class is science under Kocho Kanae. And of course again, someone got thrown out of the window by Sanemi after he caught the student writing a love letter during his class. His students gulped down as a similar thing happened last week after a student got caught eating during his discussion.

'He's so rough. Even Kazu-chan said so.'
Senjuro thought as he looked at the broken window glass.

Lunch time came as he went out of the class with the Tokito twins and Nezuko waiting for Kazumi. By the time she came out, Douma's behind her.

'This guy again!'
The four thought in sync while looking at him standing behind Kazumi.

"Ready to go to the cafeteria?" Senjuro asked.

"I'm sorry but, I think I'll go with Douma-kun and Nakime-chan for a while since we have an activity to do later after lunch. So we have to talk about it." She apologized.

They soon looked at the other girl who just came out too and stood behind her. She's Nakime as her black hair's tied in a single thick braid behind her.

"We're sorry but we'll borrow her for a while! Don't worry, we'll feed her." Douma said patting Kazumi's shoulders.

'Please don't touch her with your filthy hands!'
Senjuro thought as he have irk marks forming on his forehead while smiling.