Chapter 60: Gyuutaro and Daki

Giyu and Tanjiro are now running towards the direction their crows lead them to. Suddenly, a shoji door opened in front of Tanjiro making him fall as he managed to grab the edge of it and pull himself back up.

"STAY SHARP!" Giyu yelled at him while running.

"GOT IT!" Tanjiro replied as he keep up behind him.

'This place throbs as if it were alive. It's trying to separate me from Giyu-san. If that happens, I've got to try to find and join the other members of the corps to find Kazumi. I don't know how long can Tamayo-san hold on.'
Tanjiro thought as his attention then went to the crow's announcement.

"CAAAW! KOCHO SHINOBU, KOCHO KANAE, AND TSUYURI KANAO SUCCESSFULLY DEFEATED AN UPPER-RANK KIZUKI!" The crow announced as it fly pass by them.

'That crow. What's that paper on its neck? The message came unusually fast.'
Giyu thought as he look at the crow.

     Kiriya amd his younger twin sisters, Kanata and Kuina, are now inside a room with their still unconscious father. Yushiro's papers are also stuck on their foreheads to help them see what's happening inside the fortress. Since Kagaya hasn't woken up ever since he was put to sleep by Kazumi, Kiriya's been assigned to be the new head of the family for a while and the leader of the corps at a mere age of eight. At a time like this, him and his sisters doesn't have the time to mourn for the lost lives of their mother and older-sisters. They have to pull theirselves up and act professionally in order to lead the slayers and give out orders.

All three of them are now drawing the parts of the fortress as they memorize every part of it in order to lead them towards Kazumi's location.

"Shinobu, Kanae, and Kanao succeeded in killing the upper-rank demon. Have the crows that borrowed Yushiro's eyes reached half of the Pillars yet?" Kiriya asked.

"Not yet." Kanata answered.

"We only have little information. Order the crows to spread as many of the eyes as possible." He said as he glance at his sister.

"Understood." Kanata replied.

"Kazumi's location hasn't changed. At present, everyone's far away. Lead them north. The ones confronting the kizuki are.... I see...." Kiriya ordered as he point at the location on the paper.

"Uzui Tengen, he's currently fighting against upper rank six." Kuina replied.
"The current nearest slayer to him are Agatsuma and Hashibira, shall we send them to help him?" She added.

"Yes, send them there." Kiriya replied.

Yushiro's now walking alongside the slayers he met as he is disguised as a member of the corps. He feels so worried for Tamayo but nevertheless, he stayed calm for him not to get noticed as a demon. He also changed his eyes to look human.

     Tengen's now having a battle with the siblings. The room that they've been fighting for quite a while now is full of slash marks as some parts of it got destroyed. Because of the fortress shifting from time to time, some parts of the room got changed into new ones as the destroyed parts disappear. He managed to cut Daki's head, but instead of crumbling into ashes, she just cried.

"Onii-chan! He cut me! He cut my head off! Help me!" She cried as Gyuutaro help her put her head back.

"My sister might be dumb and lacks in the brains department but as her brother, I can't let you do that." Gyuutaro said as he threw his sickles towards Tengen.

He swung his blade as to defelect them but as soon as he did, the both of them attacked together. Daki's sashes crawled on the floor and to his feet as he slash them while Gyuutaro's sickles slash down to him from above.