Chapter 64: Rest

The kakushis started aiding Kanao and Inosuke as both Yuichiro and Kanae went back to face Kazumi alongside the others. Shinobu's now extremely angry seeing how Kanao lost her arm and Inosuke lost his eye, so is Tanjiro seeing his friends get so severely injured like that.

"I see someone's extremely angry." Kazumi said as she grab the rod of Shinobu's sword.

Shinobu suddenly felt an extreme fear right after locking her eyes with Kazumi's. She could feel the cold glare of her eye and her sinister aura.

'She'll kill me for sure. I can't move. Move, please.'
Shinobu mentally begged as she gulped down.

"It'll be no fun if you guys die faster than I wanted to." Kazumi then kicked Shinobu's abdomen breaking three of her ribs as she sent her flying away and hitting a tree with her back.

She fell on the ground lying on her abdomen as she coughed out blood. One of her ribs punctured her right lung causing her to have internal bleeding.

"Hinokami Kagura, Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance!"

Tanjiro moved in circles around Kazumi as his flames in the shape of the dragon surround him while he avoid her attacks as well as sending her multiple slashes too. Kazumi's whip managed to give his right ankle a deep slash taking him out of balance before she attempted to cut his chest which Tanjiro managed to deflect with his sword.

'Wind Breathing, second form: Claws-Purifying Wind!'

'Love Breathing, fifth form: Swaying Love-Wild Claw!'

'Stone Breathing, fourth form: Volcanic Rock-Rapid Conquest!'

The three Pillars sent an attack altogether towards her. Gyomei manipulated both his axe and his spiked iron ball at both ends of the chain by swinging the chain on both sides in order to strike his opponent using a two pronged wide ranged attack that managed to cut and crush Kazumi's whips giving both Sanemi and Mitsuri an opening for their slashes to reach her. Sanemi lifted up his sword upwards towards his right above his head releasing a vertical slash towards Kazumi creating four blades of wind as Mitsuri also released multiple strings of whip-like slashes after somersaulting backwards as she attempted to coil her sword around Kazumi's neck but failed.

Their slashes reached her as they were able to slash the side of her head and her face as well as cutting off both her arms. As she regenerated another one, Obanai cut her right arm and kick it away, Tengen slashed her eyes and her mouth with his sword. This made her step back and jump up as her back whips pop out and slash down at them. She successfully slashed Zenitsu's back, cut off Genya in half from his head down, cut off both Mitsuri's arms, and Gyomei's chest. The others managed to dodge but still suffered from slight scratches.

"KANROJI!!!" Obanai shouted seeing what just happened.

"GENYAAAAA!!!" Sanemi yelled as tears fall from his eyes running towards his brother.

'Dammit! What should we do?! We can't just keep on running away from her! The further we are the more difficult it is to cut her!'
Muichiro mentally cursed as he deflected another whip slash with his sword.

Just then, Yushiro came with a cat as the two jump up in the air. The cat released the medicine its carrying on its back as it managed to inject Gyomei, Sanemi, Giyu, Mitsuri, and Obanai while the rest received theirs from Yushiro, even Kanae received a special one solely made for demons.

"THAT'S MEDICINE TO HELP YOU GUYS REGENERATE AND HAVE YOUR LOST STAMINA BACK! USE IT!" Yushiro informed them as he saw the cat land on the ground after being chopped by Kazumi.

He helped the cat reattach its parts back since he demonized it before battle.

They all did what Yushiro said as they injected it to theirselves. They felt how their wounds regenerated and even their lost limbs to comeback without them turning into demons.