Chapter 75: Leave

Kazumi remained silent as Yoriichi kept on staring at her. He then stepped closer.

"The world where you can see through someone elses body like a glass, can you see that too?" He asked again.

"Like.... glass? I-I guess."

'But how! I have bandages around my eyes. I didn't even open them. I never opened my eyes ever since that night.'

Yoriichi then sat down as he tap the floor beside him. Kazumi heard it as she sat down at that spot.

"Seems like this is the first time you're able to do so. Don't worry, I've seen it myself."

"When?" She asked facing him.

"When I was young. Before I left our place to go somewhere, I faced my brother's mentor days before I left. I saw through his body like a glass that made me predict his movements and beat him."

"How about your brother?"

"He kept on asking me on how I was able to hit his mentor like that. I told him about what I saw but the look on his face, I know he can't believe it at all."

The both of them then faced the garden as Yoriichi watch the grass sway with the wind passing by. Silence surrounded the both of them.

"He must be talking about the upper moon one, Kokushibou." Muichiro said.

"Upper moon one?" Shinobu raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, he said his human name was Tsugikuni Michikatsu so the one Yoriichi-sama must be talking about as his brother is that demon." Yuichiro answered.

"Yuki-sama told me about you wanting to be a slayer. He said it was Haru-sama who told him so. I must say, you're fit for it." Yoriichi spoke breaking the silence.

"Am I? But I know Haru-san don't want me to. Still, I guess I'll give it a try."

"Then, go on. Let's become slayers."

Just then, the scene changed again as they're now watching Kazumi pack up as she ride on the wolf's back. The wolf then started to run away from Haru's place as fast as it could.

'Sorry Haru-san, I'll just be gone for a while.'

"Where is she going?" Yuichiro asked.

"To train herself somewhere." Hanare answered.

With that, their scene changed again as they're now standing on a thick pile of snow. There they saw the wolf stop in front of a small old and tattered house. Kazumi hopped down as her feet touch the cold snow. She's now wearing sandals given to her by Haru.

She then entered the house as she felt the dusts and heard the insects that have been in there.

'Blood Demon Art: .....'

Her nails grew longer and sharper as the things around her moved. The woods, the shoji doors, and the broken cabinets, everything moved by theirselves. It all spun around as they put theirselves back up. In just a short time, the house looked fine again and even the inside's clean and free of dust.

'.... Recreate.'

"I'm back, mother." She said before continuing to walk into a room.

There she placed her satchel down the tatami mat as she went back outside to gather some wood. She then took a long wood home as she used her blood demon art and turned it into a wooden sword.

'There, I'll start now.'

With those words in mind, she put the sword aside for a while as she went up the mountain with some materials at hand and a small axe.