Oneshot: From The Start

(Soooo.... yeah, here I go again with my craziness and laziness of publishing a new chapter. *whispers* Damn that pig.)

- Modern AU
- Yoriichi x Kazumi
- -moonlightbow

Yoriichi's POV

I woke up early in the morning before my phone even play my alarm. It has been a week since I've been like this. I could slowly feel myself having a hard time sleeping. Even if I try to put myself back to sleep, I just can't, so I got up and fixed myself. I can't be late at work or nii-san might scold me. I took a bath and changed grabbing my bag I hung behind my door putting my keys and and my phone inside. I walked to the bus stop and waited. The work starts at 6:00 am in the morning. After what seemed like ten minutes of waiting, I noticed a person stand by my side. I looked by my side and it's our part-timer at the cafe.

"Good morning Yori-kun!" She greeted me.

"Yeah, good morning to you too Mi-chan." I smiled as I greet her back.

She has her ash-gray hair with black tips tied in her usual high ponytail reaching her waist, talk about a very long one. Her dual colored eyes which are plum red and violet, looking as bright and full of life as usual. I wonder how she handles life. Being an architecturing student and a part-timer at the same time. Oh well, she's quite a genius herself after all.

¤¤¤¤¤

    The bus stopped in front of them as the both of them hopped in. Kazumi entered first before Yoriichi as the two sat beside each other, she took the sit by the window as he took the sit beside her.

"Your eyebags are getting darker. Are you alright?" Kazumi asked looking worried.

"I am, it's just that, I'm having a hard time to sleep lately. I don't know why."

"Why don't you try going to a doctor? They might prescribe some medicines for you."

"I'll try that."

After some time, the bus stopped as Yoriichi stood up to get off. Kazumi waved goodbye to him as he waved back outside. He watched as the bus leave before walking towards the cafe at the other side of the road.

"Morning Yoriichi!" A man sharing the same face and hair with him greeted him while wiping a tea cup.

"Morning Michikatsu-nii."

"Good morning senpai!" A certain burgandly haired boy greeted him.

"Same for you Kamado."

"MORNING YORIKU!" A certain boy with an above shoulder length hair in a black color with blue tips yelled saying his name wrong first thing in the morning.

"Morning.... Hashibira."

"Inosuke! You're not supposed to call him like that! He's our senior!" Tanjiro nagged at him.

"Huh? But isn't that his name?"

"No you idiot. You even got his name wrong." A certain blonde boy answered looking at him with an expressionless face.

"Stop now, customers will come anytime soon." Michikatsu said as the three all replied in sync. The three of them are part-timers in the day who take night classes.