Oneshot: Partner

(Here we go again! Now pls enjoy this last one before I get to publish the next chapter!)

- Modern AU
- Genya x Kazumi
- Sukii_nikii and WyvernHeart

Genya's POV

I got up from the ground after getting beat up by those group of punks. Those damn so called friends! They told me they'll come and they did, but it turns out they'll be siding with the enemy and joined forces to beat me up! Damn those bastards! Everyone of you, go to hell! I walked out of the empty alley leaning on the wall while holding my left side, fortunately it's already after school but unfortunately too, the one who saw me is no other than our school's student council president, Azakura Kazumi. Shit. I looked away as she walk over to me.

"Sheesh! When are you going to learn block head?! Now you're injured again!" She sighed calling me with that weird name again.

"So what? It's wasn't you who got beaten up."

"I warned you about your so called 'friends' but you didn't even listen to me. Let's go back in the school and get you treated." She helped me walk as she went to my right side.

We walked back in at our school building fortunately our school doctor, Tamayo-san, is still there with her annoying nurse assistant, Yushiro. He glared at me as I look so beat up while Tamayo-san gathered her equipments while I wait sitting on a bed. Kazumi waited patiently as she watch Tamayo-san and Yushiro treat my injuries.

"He'll be fine now. Next time, don't put yourself in trouble like this again." Tamayo-san said to Kazumi as she then looked at me and sighed.
"Shinazugawa-kun, you should be careful at who you hang out with. Now look at what those morons did to you."

"I will. Sorry for the bother." I replied as I got up and button up my uniform.

Aniki would surely scold me for this since our mother would end up getting worried again. I walked out of our school building with Kazumi by my side. I looked at her hair tied in a high ponytail reaching just above her shoulders as usual as her green and violet eyes look at our path. She's quite good at playing the piano at school, I wonder if she has one at home.

"Go home. I can walk by myself."

"No, I'll accompany you until you get home. Who knows if those guys are still waiting for you." She replied to me with her usual calm voice and smile.

Seems like she finally stopped worrying now that I got treated since her voice has calmed down. When we reached home, my mother opened the door, and as expected, bombarded me with questions for how I look.

"Genya! Just what've you done again?!" Aniki exclaimed coming out of the house.

"Um, sensei.... I found him beat up so it wasn't his fault." Kazumi said.

"Look! Have you no shame having a girl walk you home again instead of you doing that?!" He smacked my head a little as he soon looked at her.
"Go home now before it gets dark. Some punks might show up."

Wow, he's really different towards women and old people. Well, it's understandable, my family has known her for quite a while already. When was it again? Right. It was when I stepped into that very school during my first year as a highschooler. Yeah, she's always the one who would walk me home when I got beaten up ever since no one cares. Not even my so called 'friends' who beat me up today. I also can't blame aniki for not walking me home and I'm thankful he doesn't, because if he saw me beaten up, he'll surely break the bones of those punks.