Chapter 81: Acceptance

Their scene changed again as everyone's now walking on a path. Suddenly, the Pillars stopped and so did Kazumi. The Pillars all looked at her as she just sweatdropped feeling their intense gaze. She then felt a hand on her head.

"Are you really eight? You look like an eleven or twelve year old 'cause of your height." A man patted her head.
"I'm Tenshi Sora, the Thunder Pillar!"

He has a long sky blue hair tied in a ponytail ending just above his waist, his turquoise colored eyes looked at her happily as he smile. He's wearing a white and light blue colored hanfu as his sword's placed on his back.

"I'm Utano Yasuko, the Mountain Pillar. I'm glad you managed to to survive against a major ranked demon."

He has a green colored hair ending just above his shoulders tied in a manbun and olive brown eyes, he's wearing a brown kimono with an open chest showing two large scars across his chest starting from his collar bone and ending to his right side as he's wearing black hakama pants with bandages wrapped around his calves. His sword placed on the left side of his waist.

"I'm Mabuta Hiro, the Wind Pillar. I'm really sorry for your lost, I know Momiji-san's such a good person. But I'm quite glad he managed to have an adoptive daughter."

He has a long brown hair tied in aponytail ending just below his chest and blue colored eyes, he's wearing a yellow green kimono with a darker green haori and black hakama pants. His blade placed on the right side of his waist.

"I'm Seika Etsudo, the Star Pillar. It's my first time seeing someone so young to become a Pillar so I'm quite shocked."

He has a long white hair ending on his waist and a silver colored eye as his right eye's covered with a black eye patch having a scar over it starting from below his ears up to his eyebrow, he's wearing a pale yellow kimono with a dark violet haori fading to a lighter violet color down the end of his sleeves and hem. He has no sword with him as he uses twin sickles connected by a very long chain hidden behind him or more likely covered behind him by his haori.

"As you know, I'm Yuki. And this young man who looks like me is my younger brother, Shindo Nobuko, the Water Pillar." Yuki said as he pat his brother's back.

He has a black short hair ending just above his shoulders tied in a ponytail as it fades to dark purple down the tips, he has the same dark purple eyes as Yuki as he's also wearing a blue kimono and black hakama pants. He has his sword strapped on the left side of his waist.

"Come on, introduce yourself too." Sora said to the man beside him.

"I'm Tamura Kuro, the Bird Pillar."

He has a short straight navy blue hair covering his right eye which is black in color as he's wearing a brown scarf, gray kimono with bird feather designs and a black sleeveless shirt underneath with a black belt holding his kimono close. He's wearing black hakama pants with a dark brown cloth tied around his calves as his sword's strapped on the left side of his waist.

"Ohta Suzue, the Rain Pillar. I'm very much surprised you're not such a weakling despite being blind."

He has a spiky blue hair and pink eyes, he's wearing a navy blue kimono with a sky blue haori and black hakama pants. Instead of a katana, he's carrying a shinobigatana strapped sideways behind his waist covered by his haori. His sword is shorter compared to a normal katana. He got the same height as Kazumi, they're both five feet now. Yet, Kazumi's still growing.

"Sorry if he sounds irritated and rude. He's always like that. His temper is just as short as his height." Sora teased that made Suzue glare at him.

Kazumi, feeling the anger of Suzue, just sweatdropped.