Chapter 120: Hallucination

Tanjiro gasped in disbelief hearing Douma's words as he grit his teeth and clench his fists. Kazumi continued to move as she kept on defending herself from Douma's attacks and his replicas. Now, because of him using corpses as a shield, he kept on going even making the vines pass through them as it scratched Kazumi's right shoulder and left arm.

"This is absurd. Why don't she use her own breathing? She could end this easily with how powerful it is." Genya wondered.

"If she did, how about the other upper moons that she hadn't encountered yet? And besides, you weren't the one in her place so let her be." Hanare replied.

Multiple icicles then appeared right above them filling the whole room that shocked Shinobu, Kanae, and Kanao who had fought him. Kazumi looked up directly standing right beneath one icicle.

'He could fill this whole room with such and even freeze it. His power level was so different back then compared to now. He.... really is serious this time but when he fought us.... he held back.'
Shinobu thought looking at him.

The icicles then fell down causing a mass destruction in the room crushing the bridges and even making the waters splash up causing a thick mist too due to the frreezing temperature of his technique. The corpses, sadly, also got caught in his attack crushing them and smashing some of them making the waters almost be covered in blood. But as the mist subsided down, there stood Kazumi unscathed, only having her three scratches from earlier, away from Douma and him standing away from her too without his vines from his back anymore.

"You finished?" Kazumi asked.

"Not yet."

Just then, a huge buddha-like statue made out of ice rose up from the waters with Douma on its head. It's so big that it reached past the ceiling of the room breaking it and froze the waters that made her jump up and land on solid ice. Even the walls ended up getting covered in ice as a huge gusts of deadly powder capable of freezing someone to death were released.

"Now die with your lungs frozen."

'I'm sure this is his last attack. I can sense him, he already reached his limit.'

The hand of the statue then moved forward and down to her making her jump to the side. Several ice attacks were also released too blocking her way to him.

'Flower Breathing, fourth form: Crimson Hanagoromo.'

She released a single sword slash that twists and curves itself slashing his vines that came out of the frozen waters she's standing on as she kept on slashing the rest of his other attacks. And just then, she sprinted forward directly to the statue and leaping up to Douma.

'Flower Breathing, sixth form: .....'

The sleeves of her haori started to freeze and so is some of her hair and skin as she got too close to him. She spun her body around in mid-air moving with her body weight as she sent out a single slash attack across his chest down to the right side of his torso as his blood and organs spill out.

'.... Whirling Peach.'

This weakened him badly that the statue cracked and fell down, the frozen waters turning back to normal and so is the ice around the room disappearing. As the thick mists that appeared again subsided down, there stood Douma on his knees looking at Kazumi who remained standing. Despite knowing he lost, he just watched as Kazumi sprinted towards him.

"What a shame, an upper moon offering his neck to a slayer." Kazumi said stopping herself from decapitating him as her sword is just right beside his neck looking at Douma who moved his head up offering his neck.