Chapter 117: Train Mission

Their scene changed showing Kazumi stepping down the stairs as she finished visiting the graves of the deceased slayers. As she do so, she saw Kagaya and Amane who visited them too.

"Good morning Kagaya-san and Amane-san." She greeted them.

"Good morning Kazumi-sama." Kagaya greeted back.
"The medicine you gave me really worked pretty well. Better than I expected."

"Thank you for your help. Now Oyakata-sama finally has his sight back and no longer needs medications." Amane thanked her.

"Please don't thank me. I prolly did what I could do. Also Kagaya-san, I do suppose that.... with your ability, you can say something's about to happen."

"Even with this ability, I couldn't predict everything all the time. Besides, I do feel like something's to happen everyday knowing my children are out there fighting demons." Kagaya explained as Kazumi sighed and walked closer to them.

"Losing a Pillar could be a very big deal to the corps especially when a lot respects that particular person." She then walked pass them as Kagaya and Amane looked back at her.
"Don't worry, I'll follow them. I also have plans myself."

"During that time, I was honestly confused on what and who she meant. But just when she left did I realize that, the one she was talking about was you, Kyojuro." Kagaya said facing Kyojuro who now has a surprised look on his face.

"It was.... that train mission back then." Kyojuro mumbled.

In just a single blink, their scene changed again as they're all now standing on a train while Kazumi's sitting down with her feet hanging down the edge. They all looked at it as the trio and Kyojuro managed to recognize it.

"This was that train we all took back then." Tanjiro said.

"Yeah it is. So all that time she has been with us." Zenitsu replied.

'Seems like they're all asleep. So the demon finally strted working.'

She stood up as she walk on the roof of the train holding Taro while Take walked beside her. She stopped on a certain car as she look down.

'Great, seems like Nezuko-chan's awake. I do hope she gets to wake atleast one of them up.'

After some time of Kazumi sitting down with her eyes closed, she opened it smelling the scent of Nezuko's blood and her flames. Just then, a sudden flesh grew out of the car's roof attempting to reach her as she jumped away. There then appeared Enmu, the lower one himself, looking at her.

"How sad, I wasn't able to notice you since I thought I was the only one here on the train rooftop." He said as he then brought out a dagger(an awl) made out of his teeth and bone.
"Now sleep."

He raised his right hand with a mouth on the back of his palm as it spoke out the word 'sleep'. This managed to affect Kazumi as she soon fell on her knees asleep while still holding Take and Taro. By the time she opened her eyes, they all saw theirselves inside a house.

'Where.... whare am I?!'

She instantly stood up looking around as she saw the table and some walls.

'It can't be.... this must be caused by that lower moon. I'm home.... no, this is.... nothing but a dream.'

She then run to the doors opening as she step outside the ground covered in thick snow. She started to run away when....

"Mi-chan?" A familiar voice called her from behind that made her stop and stand there.
"Ara~, where are you going?"

"Is that Kazumi's mother?" Shinjuro asked.