Chapter 45: A Certain Wish

Mei and Nahori are now sitting in the living room with the Pillars as they wait for Giyu and Gyomei to come back.

When the two came, Giyu looked at the rest who are already inside as Gyomei turn his head to them as if looking at them too. Shinobu has an ice bag on her head as she still sniffs a little from crying. Kyojuro's sleeves are tattered as his arms are covered with scratches and some on his face, thankfully, he's wearing his cape not the haori. Tengen's still unconscious in the corner while Obanai and Mitsuri are still both tied up lying on the floor with their backs. Muichiro's also holding an ice bag covering it on his left cheek as Yuichiro do the same but on his forehead. Sanemi's clothes are also a bit tattered and covered in dirt as if a wild animal chased him and tried to eat him. Shinobu's box is placed in the corner too.

"Sit down." Mei said as Giyu's about to talk.

The two just obeyed and sat down.

"Open your mouths and I'll tie you all up upside down." Mei threatened as she glare at Gyomei who's about to ask Sanemi beside him.

As several minutes passed by, Tengen finally woke up.

"Ugh, damn, my nape hurts." He uttered out as he touch his nape and massage it.

Just then, Mei picked up the wooden sword beside her as she walk towards Tengen. The Pillars all gulped down not daring to turn their heads behind them to see what's about to happen.

'I HOPE YOU DIE BITCH! YOU DRAGGED AS ALL DOWN HERE!'
Sanemi screamed in his mind out of anger.

'Uzui! I wish your wives to abandon you in the future!'
Obanai thought as he grit his teeth behind his bandaged mouth.

"Huh?" Tengen looked at his side to see Mei glaring down at him.

She then held the wooden sword with both her hands as she raise it up.

"YOU ASSHOLE CAUSING TROUBLE HERE WITH YOUR BASTARD FRIENDS! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MESS EVERYONE OF YOU HAD DONE?! GODDAMIT! YOU DAMN BASTARD! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN YOUR LESSON BITCH!" Mei cursed as she kept on hitting Tengen.

'PLEASE! I BEG FOR YOU GODS TO HELP ME! DAMMIT! IT HURTS!'
Tengen begged in his mind as he cover his head and face with his arms.

The Pillars just trembled there in fear, even Gyomei just cried for Tengen. They couldn't even turn their heads to look at him in the back. Mei only stopped when the wooden sword snapped into two, but she managed to give Tengen more than a hundred hits all over his body. Mei then walked back to her position as she knelt down and breathed in and out.

"Mother, would you like me to go get another wooden sword? I'll do the beating." Nahori offered.

'WHAT THE HELL?!'
Tengen mentally screamed.

"No need, he might end up unrecognizable if I were to repeat it." Mei replied.
"Now bitch, sit with them."

Tengen instantly crawled in position as he knelt on the tatami mat with the other Pillars. He's now covered in bumps and bruises due to Mei beating him up. He then felt a cold and dark aura around him as he felt his fellow Pillars glaring daggers at him.

"Gonna keep on glaring at him like that or to fix yourselves and listen?" Nahori asked as they all sat up properly.

"Whether Kazumi-sama's here or not, none of you have any rights to trespass this place. And from what happened today, I ban each and everyone of you from coming here." Mei stated in a stern tone crossing her arms.

They all looked down sadly realizing what they've done as they all felt sorry.

"But.... we just wanted to see her." Yuichiro mumbled out as he kept looking down.

"If she came back, does she also want to see you guys too?" Mei questioned.

They were all silent hearing her question.

'After all that we've done.... here we are wanting to see her.... how pathetic.'
Giyu thought as he sigh.

'Dammit! Why do I have to be dragged down with them?!'
Yuichiro ranted in his mind as he squeeze the ice bag tightly.

"Now everyone of you may leave. We got lots of things to clean up." Mei stood up as she left the room.

Nahori then led the Pillars out as she went back in to help with the clean up. As they all walk together, none of them spoke out a word at all.

     The two sisters are still inside the underground lab. They hid there for a while because of the Pillars coming.

"You're a slayer, how come you're hiding from them?" Kazumo asked.

"Let's just say that.... my relationship with them has already been broken. Besides, if they find out about my 'friends', it'll definitely get worst." Kazumi answered as she give Kazumo a closed eye smile.

"Eh?! That'll be really bad then. Don't worry! Nee-chan's here to protect you with my life! I won't let any of them touch or hurt you at all!" Kazumo proudly exclaimed as she raised her fist up in the air.

"Thank you but, you don't have to do that. Don't let yourself get killed because of me." Kazumi replied still smiling which made Kazumo frown.

"Don't say such a ridiculous thing! Why on earth will I let that happen! As your strong big sister I'll protect you!" Kazumo pinched Kazumi's cheeks.

"Yesh, yesh."

As Kazumo let go of Kazumi's cheeks, a certain thing caught the corner of her eyes as she turn her head to her right side and saw a flower. She walked closer to it as she look at it.

"Amazing! It's my first time seeing a blue spider lily!" Kazumo praised.
"What's this for?"

"That.... that is an important flower. It only grows in the day and then dies a few days after." Kazumi answered as she walk towards Kazumo and stand beside her.

"I see, how come it's important then? And.... how come it's still alive in this kind of room where there's no sunlight?" Kazumo poked the flower a little.

"It's because I take it out from time to time too, I also take care of it that's why it managed to live long. And for how is that flower important.... it's because it could make a certain medicine that could make a certain wish to come true."

Kazumo just looked at her before looking back at the flower.

'A flower that could make a certain wish come true? It must be very important then as she has kept it hidden here! I just don't know what it is.'
Kazumo sweatdropped.

Her attention then went back to Kazumi as she see her climbing up the ladder.

"Let's go, it's been a while since they left. It's safe now."
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

🐷: Hello everyone! I'm back again for another fact, oink!

FACT;

There are an exact number of 70 servants at Kazumi's place. Excluding Ringo, Mei, Nahori, Uyeda, and Satoshi and the children under 18 years old. 60 of them were escapees from Hibiki's hideout while the remaining 10 were people she saved from demons, including Chiyo, and abuse and being sold. Out of the 70 servants, 20 of them are already married and have a family of their own but are still serving at her place. Those 70 people are composed of 43 males and 27 female servants. All 9, excluding Chiyo, that she saved are females who were abused and sold.

🐷: I know she's merciful but I didn't expect it to be that many.

👤: I know right, she really is something.