Chapter 47: Family Visit (pt. 2)

A shoji door appeared inside Kazumi's room again as the upper moons came.

"Kazumi-sama, good eve-" Douma got cut off not seeing Kazumi.

"She went out to visit her family at another village." Kazumo informed them while lying on her futon.

"Did she mention where the village she's going to is located?" Nakime asked.

Kazumo blinked a few times as she then realized.

"Argh, why didn't I ask her?! I forgot to ask her where!" Kazumo grumbled as she mess up her hair rolling on the futon.

'Stupid.'
Kokushibou, Akaza, and Gyutarou thought as they watch her.

"It's alright! We can just go after her!" Daki exclaimed as she sit beside Kazumo.

"How are we supposed to go after her if we didn't even know where she went?" Nakime asked again.

Daki then grabbed her hair too and messed it up.

'Again, stupid.'
The same three demons thought again with Douma joining them.

"Let's just go back, we'll come back tomorrow night." Nakime suggested as she strum her biwa again.

Everyone just agreed as they follow her in except for Kazumo. As she has nothing to do alone, she just slept. But shortly after leaving, it appeared again.

"Maybe you can-"

"No thanks, I'll wait for her here." Kazumo cut Douma off as she continue to sleep.

The upper moons felt a bit envious of her since she's sleeping on Kazumi's futon and even wearing one of Kazumi's yukata.

'I wanna wear her clothes too.'
Douma grumbled in his mind as he was soon dragged in by Akaza.

"What's that for Akaza-dono?" Douma whined as the door to Kazumi's room disappeared.

"Who knows, you might cause a mess there the longer you look." Akaza answered as he let go of Douma's back collar.

Kazumi's now inside her room as she get herself ready to sleep. She's now wearing a red lose kimono reaching down the floor. Because of how big and long it is, it trails behind her as she walk in her room. She has her newly washed hair down as she sat down on her futon.

'Just a few more days and I'll be starting to execute my plans.'
She thought as she lie down.

Shortly after that, she heard footsteps coming to her room and a knock on her door. She got up to open it only to see a maid. She's one of the maids who fixed and got the room ready by Shu's command. The maid looked at Kazumi from head to toe.

"Is there something wrong?" Kazumi asked as she see the maid blush while looking at her before looking down.

"I-I'm sorry to bother you but this is the only time I could ask." She stuttered.

"Then please come in if you wanna talk about anything with me." Kazumi stepped aside welcoming the maid in her room.

As the maid came in, she knelt down beside Kazumi's futon as Kazumi sat down in front of the maid.

"I just wanna ask if..... if you are really Tetsuya-sama's daughter." She fidgeted with her fingers as she's nervous.

"Well, yes I am. Why?"

"Y-You see, I heared ru-rumors swirling here in the estate and the village about you..... M-Most of them says that you're a s-slave of a wealthy family that Tetsuya-sama and his family visits..... B-But you don't look like one seeing you now." The maid kept on stuttering.