It's A Plan

‼️✨Sebastian Stan✨😍😏😋🥵🥹🥰  that's it, that's all

‼️✨Sebastian Stan✨😍😏😋🥵🥹🥰  that's it, that's all. Noting more... just him. How anyone could not like him I'll never understand. ‼️

*You moan as he starts to trails his fingers down your body. He pulls the plug out and you gasp. He smirks down at you as he throws it over his shoulder to the floor. You kiss him and push back on his chest and flip him over. You smirk*
Y/N- but it's your turn.
*He bites his lip and runs his fingers through his hair.*
Y/N- you were killing me earlier, with your sexiness. *He smirks as you straddle him. He rubs up and down your thighs on either side of him.* how innocently you can turn me on with just a flick of your tongue. *He smiles as he watches you start to circle your hips. He feels how wet you are, some of it his left over cum from earlier. He moans and just watches you go to town. You throw your head back and grab your breast as you do. He moans as he grinds his hips up against you.*
Y/N- Mmhmm fuck... so good..

*You lean down and kiss his neck as you keep circling your hips. He rubs your back and revels in the feeling of your lips on his skin. You kiss and bite his neck, as you ghost your fingers over his shoulders.*
Bucky- oh y/n *He says breathlessly. You smirk and keep kissing your way down his body. He whimpers when you move off his hips and he loses the friction you were creating.*
Y/N- shhh trust me, my love.

*You kiss his chest and circle your tongue around his nipples. You roll the other one between your fingers and then you switch, giving both the same amount of attention. You look up and see his eyes closed and he has a look of bliss on his face. You keep moving down and kiss along his hips. You leave love bites and soothe them with your tongue. You laugh as you feel him harden even more as you get closer and closer to his dick. You kiss around him and keep moving down, leaving bites along his thighs.*
Bucky- Mmhmm ffffffuuc- please baby?