What Were You Reading

*You start to throw on some jeans when you see Bucky picking out one of his finer suits

*You start to throw on some jeans when you see Bucky picking out one of his finer suits. You realize that this is a fancy birthday dinner. You opt for one of your fancy dresses. Sadly the one future Winnie ruined would have been perfect for this night, but of course the one you got to replace it just isn't the same. You decide to go out of your comfort zone a little and grab a cute baby blue dress. The neckline is low and the length of the dress falls just below mid thigh. The straps a thin and could easily be snapped off by the flick of Bucky's writs. You grab your nude heels and set them to the side as you fix your hair. You look in the mirror and see Bucky as he fixes his collar and flattens out his shirt as he tucks it in his dress pants. They are tight in all the right places, showing off his thighs, just the thought of sitting on his lap later makes you horny. He rolls up his sleeves a little and you can't help but watch as his hands move over the fabric, it makes you hot that he just owns his metal arm now. No hiding it, no wearing long sleeves and gloves. Nope, he will roll up his sleeves and hold you hand just to show it off sometimes. You realize your just staring at him and thinking back to the story you were reading about him when you really need to be doing your hair. You curl it quickly and then start to style it, that's when Bucky walks into the bathroom. He's deciding which for cologne he should wear tonight, trying to see which one will make you feral for him. You watch as he looks them over, you stay quiet, not wanting to sway his choice. He chooses correctly though. He sprays a little on and it's just the perfect amount, he looks over at you and sees you flustered and trying to get back to your hair. He smiles and walks over, he slips his hands along your shoulders, your almost bare shoulders. He gently kisses your neck, his lips just ghosting across your skin. And then he whispers in your ear.*
Bucky- you should wear your hair up. *He kisses your neck again.* I wanna be able to see the back of it all night. Imagine what it's gonna look like when I give you your necklace later. *He gives a little love bite and you don't even try to fight the urge, you just moan, Unashamedly! He lightly chuckles against your skin and kisses again.*
Bucky- Mmhm my good girl.
*You brace yourself against the counter as he rubs your ass.*
Bucky- are you wearing underwear? *He smirks at you through the mirror. You nod. He bites his lip* don't. Understand? *You nod and he rubs your ass again. He looks over your shoulder and down at your breast, they sit beautifully in this dress and you can tell Bucky thinks the same thing because he licks his lips as he looks.*
Bucky- are you wearing a bra? *you nod, he smirks again* don't. *You finally speak*
Y/N- that's where I have to draw the line. *Bucky looks at you through the mirror.* I need the extra coverage and support. Breastfeeding and all. *You give a shy shrug and Bucky smiles, no sneaky gelling in his eyes, just pure love. He nods and kisses you*
Bucky- okay, I get that. You look great by the way. *He kisses you and you blush* you almost ready?
Y/N- just have to put on my makeup.
Bucky- okay, I'll be in the room.
*He kisses you again and rubs your hand as he walks out. You put on minimal makeup and go to find Bucky. First you slip out of your underwear, you decide to be a little bratty and put on a thong though. Technically it's lingerie, not underwear. You smirk at how "mad" Bucky's gonna be, knowing your ass is getting beat tonight. You kinda want Daddy or even Winter to show up tonight, it's been too long. You start to think of there are any of those types of stories floating around. You laugh*
Y/N- the last thing you need y/n are more fantasies. *You say to yourself*