Road Trip

*Its the night before you leave for Disney

*Its the night before you leave for Disney. You are packing all the kids last minute. You and Bucky wanted to surprise them in the car tomorrow. So they went to bed thinking they were going to the park tomorrow.*
Y/N- Okay, all the kids have 8 pairs of pants or shorts, right?
Bucky- yes
Y/N- and 8 shirts?
Bucky- yes
Y/N- 8 pairs of socks and underwear?
Bucky- Yup!
Y/N- okay, I have hair ties, bows, clips, and brushes. We have their bathroom stuff packed and their pjs. Are their tablets charged and packed?
Bucky- yes and they are in their bags. Their headphones are in there too. I slipped in their rooms and grabbed their stuffies and went ahead and packed them.
*You smirk and kiss him*
Y/N- thank you baby. Okay, now onto packing Ben.
Bucky- I pulled out the big suitcase for his stuff. *You laugh and thank him again*
*You get his onesies packed and his socks and pants. You grab swaddles and blankets, everything he will need for sleeping. Bucky packs Ben's diapers and everything he will need for that. His burp cloths and bottles.*
Bucky- wait do we need these? *He holds up the bottles*
Y/N- yeah, I'm gonna pump a little at night and we will use the fridge in the room. I'll use them when we go into the parks. The cooler we are bringing will keep them cold enough. *Bucky nods and throws them in the suitcase.*
Bucky- okay, I'm gonna pack if we are done packing the kids. *You kiss him and thank him for helping.* you're welcome baby.
*You go over your list about 12 times and you still think you're missing something.*
Bucky- I'm sure you have everything. You've packed yourself and the kids. I've packed and we've gone over our list 12 times. If we need anything they have stores. *You nod and sigh*
Y/N- you're right, I know. Are we crazy for driving to Disney?
Bucky- yes, absolutely *You laugh* but flying with all our kids, especially Ben whose so little. All the stuff we have to bring for our high maintenance children- *You laugh and he kisses you* it'll be okay. I'll drive and we will stop a lot.
*You snuggle up next to him and kiss his chest.*
Y/N- I hope they are excited
Bucky- they will be and if they aren't You'll be excited enough for all of us.
*You giggle and he holds you tight.*
Y/N- you wanna have some fun before we are stuck in the same room as our kids for the next week? *You smirk and Bucky smiles. He kisses you*
Bucky- I would but when Ben wakes up for his 3am feed I will go pack the car and then when I'm done we've got to wake the kids and get on the road. *You nod and pout*
Y/N- okay
Bucky- we will have some fun while we are gone. I promise.
*You snuggle close and fall fast asleep. Bucky looks at the clock and sees it's only 9:30pm he laughs and rubs your back as he falls asleep*

*Ben wakes up like clockwork and as you feed him Bucky gets up and gets dressed. He quietly gets the bags downstairs and in the car. You look down at Ben as he nurses., Bucky walking in and out, selflessly filling your water and making sure the snack bag is full, checking for anything you two might of missed or left. You just fall in love all over when you see how much this man loves you and your family.*
Y/N- Bucky *You whisper. He turns around and gently smiles*
Bucky- what is he doing something cute that I missed?! *He whispers back and he walks over. He kneels down beside you and looks down at Ben, he kisses his head and rubs his little hand. You admire him and just swoon. He looks up at you and you kiss him. Gently and sweet, he pulls back and rubs your cheek.*
Bucky- you ready?
Y/N- almost, when he's done I'll get dressed and then we will get the kids up.
Bucky- we are just taking them to the car in their pjs, right?
Y/N- yeah, we will be in the car all day and we will get in at night. No need to change them.
*Bucky nods and waits till Ben is done. He burps him while you get dressed and then gets him back to sleep and in his carrier. You both grab a girl and head downstairs with them. They sit on the couch all sleepy and confused. You then get Winnie and Odette while Bucky gets Grant and carry's Ben downstairs. They get in the car and everyone gets buckled in. The kids are so confused*
Winnie- mommy are we running away?! *She looks so sad*
Y/N- No baby! We are going on vacation!
Grant- where?!
Y/N- we gotta wait for daddy, okay?!
*They all agree but they fall back asleep before Bucky gets in the car.*