I Give You Everything

‼️I know I promised long and this is embarrassingly short but I wanted to give you something!! I hope to have another chapter out soon to finish up this filthy night 😏🤤🥵 I just have to find the time to write it! 😭🥺‼️

*You moan as Bucky pushes his metal fingers deep inside you and curls them.*
Y/N- oh! *You grip his shoulders* yyyyeesss! *He smiles as he keeps his slow pace. Two finger inside stroking over your sweet spot and his thumb rubbing over your clit.*
Bucky- oh good girl. Let it all out Doll, I wanna hear every little cry.
*He rubs a little faster against your clit and you dig your nails in his shoulders and almost scream.*
Bucky- you're so wet. *he pulls his fingers out and shows you.* just dripping. *He makes a show of licking his fingers clean just to slowly push them back inside you*
Y/N- oh Buc- Bucky!
*He kisses your head and strokes your hair with his real hand*
Bucky- shhh I know Doll. I'm just making sure you're really ready. *He whispers in your ear* I'm feeling feisty tonight so I want to make sure you're as wet as you need to be. *He kisses you as he pushes a third finger inside you. You gasp against his lips and he moans* I love how wet and soft you are, god I can't believe I can feel you with these. *He wiggles his metal fingers as they are still deep inside you. You almost cum it feels so good*
Y/N- ugh! *You groan and throw your head back. Bucky just smiles and kisses your neck, sucking big purple bruises that will be gone by morning.*
Bucky- how tightly you clench when you're close to cumming. How you drip from the slightest touch. *He leans down and kisses your chest* Mmhmm fuck! Look at you. *You are breathless, blush on your face and chest. Your legs are spread and your cum from your previous orgasm drys on your inner thighs and on the bed below you. You are desperately bucking your hips against his hand to try and get more than what he is giving you. He looks you over like a lion about to stroke his prey.*
Bucky- you ready for a fourth finger babydoll? *You sit up and watch as he poises the fourth with the other three right outside of you. He slowly pushes all four in. Inch by inch you stretch around his fingers. Bucky watches your face and all he sees is pleasure. There is some slight pain at the stretch but the minute he curls his fingers in you, you are lost in pleasure. It feels so good, Bucky is just manhandling you but it's for your own pleasure and that is the sexiest thing he's done. At least this week.*
Y/N- oh please?! Yes!!!
Bucky- please what, Doll? *Bucky asks, smirk on his face and lust in his eyes.*
Y/N- fuck me!!
Bucky- I don't know if you're ready yet *He says so calmly. You want to scream as he turns on his vibration and rubs against your clit. In fact you do.*
Y/N- BUCKY!!!!! *He finger fucks you and has you writhing beneath him in minutes.*
Bucky- oh good girl! That's it! *He pulls his fingers out quickly and you squirt. He then rubs his vibrating metal hand across your clit and you cum again.*
Bucky- give it all, Doll. If you hold back I'll just have to go again. *You whine and grab at him.*
Y/N- I need you-
Bucky- and I need you to let go. Give me what I need, Doll. *He whispers as he ghosts over your neck and then licks the shell of your ear.*
Y/N- I give you everything, Bucky!
*Bucky smiles and kisses you.*