Full And Shattered Heart

‼️I'm so sorry in advance

‼️I'm so sorry in advance... this one's gonna hurt! 🥺😭. TW- blood, violence against children, typical canon violence, Kang is a huge asshole- sorry to anyone who really likes the character. My version is just evil. ‼️

*The next couple days are calm and peaceful. You and Bucky take all the kids out and they have a great time playing with their siblings. You and Bucky take some time with each kid individually, making sure they are okay and teaching them some self defense moves. Carson and Everly seem stronger each day and Alex seems to be taking his protective role seriously. Steve and Nat do the same thing with their family and the girls. Making sure Sarah spends time with her sisters before they leave. While also making sure the the girls get time with Matthew and Joshua as well. The boys are still so young that they don't really understand.*
Joshua- you're leaving?
Everly- yeah... but we will be back. We will just look a little different.
Anthony- I'm gonna miss you!
*He hugs Everly and Carson.*
James- we will take good care of Joshua and Matthew. *Carson hugs James*
Joshua- why are we saying goodbye now?
Sarah- because they will have to leave really quick. We don't want to miss telling them how much we love them. *Sarah picks up Samuel who had toddled over to her.*
Samuel- mmmmmwwwaaa! *He blows a kiss and Everly smiles and Carson giggles. The triplets run up and start getting in on all the goodbyes and kisses. Winnie stands with Sarah and Ben comes crawling over and Winnie picks him up as well. Grant is playing video games with Alex and Peter while they all gather around and watch. You smile and look on as Bucky walks up behind you.*
Bucky- watcha doin' *He kisses your neck*
Y/N- just taking it all in. *You turn and look back at him and he captures your lips in a kiss.*
Bucky- sounds good. *He sits down and pulls you into his lap as you both look on. Nat and Steve end up going you two and you all take in the moment.*

*The rest of the team arrives and they set up camp outside of the houses. Bucky takes a moment to talk to all the kids.*
Bucky- you're all about to have your first superhero mission.
Jonnie- I'm scared daddy.
*He crouches down*
Bucky- don't be scared sweet girl. It will all be okay. Just follow mommy and be brave. *She nods. He looks at all of them* I love you all so so much. *He meets Winnie's gaze and she wipes a tear and then nods*
Winnie- we will be okay and we will see you after.
*Bucky gently smiles and nods. Grant hugs Bucky and whispers*
Grant- I'll make sure they are all safe.
*Bucky almost cries and hugs him tight.*
Bucky- thanks little wolf.
*You all get settled and then you wait*

*its 3 am when the alarm goes off. You shoot up out of bed and see that Bucky had already sprung into action. He is grabbing Ben from his crib and getting Winnie and Grant up. You throw on your suit jacket and boots. You've all been going to bed with almost everything on, ready to fight at a moments notice. Everly and Carson are with you tonight so Bucky is grabbing them up and telling them to get their shoes on and to grab their bags. You get out into the living room and Tony already had the map pulled up.*
Tony- he's at the boarder.
*You look at Bucky and he takes a deep breath. He kisses you quickly and then looks at the kids.*
Bucky- I love you all. *They all nod and spring into action. Grant grabs the backpack and Winnie gets the triplets to the bunker door. You get Ben and quickly kiss Alex and the girls goodbye.*
Y/N- I love you all so much *They hug you and then Nat is sudden behind you. She hugs and kisses them too. Yelena and Wanda have to literally pull you two away.*
Nat- my girls-
Yelena- I know- Tasha I know! *She pulls Nat into the bunker doorway.*
Y/N- No- I can't-
Wanda- yes you can y/n. Think of the others. They are scared and need you. Their dad is leaving they need you. *You sob as she pulls you back and places Ben in your arms as a comfort. You hold Gina nD cry as you climb down the stairs. Bucky wipes away the silent tears as he watches you go. He shuts and locks the door behind you and covers it up with the bookcase that was there.*
Bucky- okay, you all ready?
*Steve comes running in*
Steve- we don't have much time.
*He said goodbye to Nat before she came over. He was getting the kids in the bunker with Kate and MJ.*
Bucky- Alex? Do you have the bag of supplies that shuri gave you?
Alex- yes it's all packed. Girls do you have your bags?
Carson- yes!
Everly- I do but I need my stuffie!
*She starts ti run back to get it when there is a loud explosion. Kang trying to break the shield around the houses.*
Bucky- no time, come on.
Everly- I need it!
*she runs back to the room and grabs it just as Bucky picks her up.*
Bucky- let's go.
*They all head out of the house and sneak back to the woods. Peter and Sam stay back to guard the house while Tony and Vision follow to help.*
Carson- daddy I can't run-
*Steve lifts her up and holds her tight as they run. Bucky holds Everly and keeps up with Steve no problem. Alex isn't as fast but he holds his own and Bucky makes sure he keeps him in his sight. He starts to slow down and Bucky stops.*
Bucky- Alex, come on bud. We can't stop.
Alex- I know *He is out of breath* but I can't.
*Bucky looks at Steve and turns around to see Alex pass out.*
Bucky- shit!
*Steve takes Everly as Bucky lifts Alex over his shoulder and they both start running.*
Bucky- I've got you Alex. You're okay!
*Bucky reassured him as Alex comes to.*
Alex- I'm sorry dad!
Bucky- don't be. I'm your dad, I'm suppose to be here to carry you when you can't go anymore. *They make it to where they need to be, Tony and vision already waiting with the machine.*
Tony- alright let's make this fast!
*Bucky sets Alex down and pats his back. Everly jumps down and hugs Bucky tight.*
Vision- he's coming
*Steve and Bucky put the kids behind them and get their weapons and shield ready.*