So Soft

*You play with his hair and your gaze falls to his lips

*You play with his hair and your gaze falls to his lips. You lean in and gently kiss him. He wraps his arms around you and moves a hand up your back and places it on the back of your head. He leans in closer, dipping your backwards as he does. You wrap your arms around his neck and he deepens the kiss, pushing the tip of his tongue against your lips. You part them and he slips his tongue inside. You get a little bratty and bite it as he takes control of this money. He smiles and lets you stand back straight but his mouth never leaves yours. You bite his lip a little and he takes your face in his hands. The kids turns needier and more desperate, it's full of moans and teeth just scraping away at anything in their wakes. You moan as you pull at his shirt, needed to be closer. He lightly laughs and pulls back only to slip it off and drop it. He kisses down your neck and shoulders, leaving love bites and bruises as he goes. As he pulls back a little to see his work he realizes how much he's missed marking you up. You two have tried to refrain since the kids are getting older and more observant. But in this moment Bucky doesn't care and with your whimpers and pouty lips begging for more, you don't seem to care either.*

Y/N- Bucky *You breathlessly whimper*
*Bucky moves back to your lips and kisses you again. He pulls back and swipes his thumb over you lips as he meets your gaze.*

Bucky- shh I know baby, I know. *He picks you up effortlessly and carry's you to the bed. He lays you down and sits back and looks you over. You are wearing a little Slip dress/silk nightgown. It is black and so soft. It falls right at mid thigh and as you lay down it bunches up just enough to show more of your leg without letting Bucky see your underwear yet. Leaves a little bit of mystery. This particular one has a built in bra, it's not super structured but it gives some support so your breast perfectly placed where you want them, that is until you take it off. Bucky takes it all in, licking his lips and his gaze getting more and more intense. You feel the need to squeeze your legs together and whimper.*
Bucky- you look so beautiful *He says breathlessly as he gently smiles. Wanting nothing more than to hold you as close as possible and bathe you in pleasure.*

Y/N- please baby *You reach out a hand and he smiles at it. He takes it and kisses it, he then moves to slip off his pants and socks. He's left in his boxers as he crawls over you, boxing you in. You feel the urge to just eat him up surge in you again and Bucky smiles as you reach out and pull him close. He settles between your legs and shushes you with kisses and his gentle touch roaming your body. You grab his metal hand and press the little place on it that turns on his feeling. He goes back to kissing you as he starts at your neck and he traces his fingertips down your neck and across your collarbone. Feeling your skin below him, bring a few tear to his eyes. He almost always has this feature on now. He turns it off when he's training or cooking, but even still it gets him every time he feels your warmth spread across the cool metal and heat it up. He trails then fingers down your breasts. Caressing the tips of them and the moving around the sides. No pinching or twisting, no teeth teasing, just the lightest touch of his hands. Like he's that teenager back in the 30's and he touching a girl for the first time. Except Bucky knows what he's doing now and there is no shyness in him, the gentleness remains though.*

Bucky- so soft *He whispers against your lips. You whimper and grab at his back, your hands, not as gentle as they scramble down his body to find something to hold onto. His ass seems like a perfect choice. You squeeze a little and he moans as he continues to kiss the life out of you.*

Y/N- oh Bucky * he smiles and keeps his hands where they are on your breast. Just resting there and warming you with his touch. He then moves down your sides, his fingers dancing over the silk. He gets to the hem of your nightgown and he pulls back and keeps your gaze. He slips his hand up it and strokes your side. Feeling the metal- now warmer due to your body heat- graze your skin and tease your waistband of your underwear. He meets your gaze as he slips his hand under the waistband. Your heartbeat quickens, something you and Bucky can both hear due to the enhanced hearing. He smiles and kisses you again before he sits up. You could cry at the loss of his body on yours. He felt so good, his crunching weight and warmth. He slips his fingers on the other side of the underwear and pulls it down and off. You lift your hips to help, he tosses them off the bed. You instinctively let your legs fall apart and to the side, inviting him to let back between them, or better yet, to touch you. He lays back down and you wrap a leg around his ass and pull him in closer. He runs his hand up the thigh of that leg and dress little circles on your hips there. You move your hands back to his ass and squeeze. You take one hand and slip it below the band and find purchase on his skin. He moans and bites your lip. It stings but he then soothes it with his sweet kisses.*

Bucky- Mmhmm y/n
*He says against your lips. He starts grinding against your center. He is still clothed so the fabric of his boxers grinds against you and creates even more friction. You can feel he's hard.*

Y/N- let me help you, please baby?
*You reach between your bodies and take him in your hand. You stroke him a few times before he kisses you and pulls your hand back.*

Bucky- No baby, Mmhmm I want both of us to cum untouched... well kinda untouched. *You whimper and are about to beg* I know, but right now I just want to hold you tight and feel out bodies slotted together. *You let your head fall back and he leaves and open mouth kiss on your neck, right where it meets your chest, on the pressure point.*

Y/N- o-ok- Mmhm okay Bucky
*He smiles and rests his forehead against yours. He holds your gaze as you two moves together and against each other.*

Bucky- you feel so good- ffff
*He moans and you rub your hands down his chest and pull him into a kiss as you grind up against him.*

Y/N- oh Bucky, Mmhmm yes!
*You feel that knot building, it feels so good. Getting tighter and tighter until it breaks.* oh- oh! Yesyesyes! *You cry as you cum, hard. You bury your face in Bucky's shoulder. You hear him grunt and his breath catch.*

Bucky- oh y/n! Mmhm fffuck! So good!
*He spills into his boxers and you whine or as you feel the wet fabric move against your wetness. He kisses you, it's lazy and perfect. He lays beside you but you aren't done needing to be as close as possible. You pull off his boxers as he lays there and watches you. Biting his lip and wondering where you will be taking this. You slip off your nightgown and Bucky gives your breast some proper attention as you move to straddle him. You lay on top of him, your legs on either side. You reach down and take his soft cock in your hand. He hissed at the sensation due to overstimulation. You slide him inside you and throw your head back and moan, loudly. Finally full and connected to Bucky in every way. You lay down on his chest, his cock still deep inside. You kiss his chest and tease his nipples with your tongue. He wraps his arms around your back and just hums at the feeling of being deep inside you and just being able to stay there. You kiss his chest and leave little love bites until you are literally grifting off to sleep. You both doze off in each other arms, satisfied and happy to be in each other arms.*

*You wake up to the feeling of a sharp thrust and a grunt.*
Y/N- oh! *Bucky laughs and kisses you*
Bucky- good morning, baby girl. *He keeps thrusting in and out. You are still on top of him, stayed there all night. You didn't expect to wake up riding him though, not that you're complaining in the slightest. He even had the forethought to rub some lube on his dick and he even tried to rub some on you too.* sleeping you you all tight around my dick all night. Mmhmm I woke up so hard I just needed some release. Hope you don't mind. *He smirks and you gasp as you lay your hands against his chest and grab his pecks. He laughs and speeds up and you almost scream.*
Y/N- put me on my back- Mmhmm and- and fffuck me!!
*He sits up and takes you in his arms, spinning you around and spreading your legs wide.*
Bucky- I'd want nothing more, baby girl.