‼️A little about me!‼️

Hey everyone! Wanted to let you know I am alive and I am so sorry for the almost week in between chapter recently! I'm really getting my crap together, I promise! I love you all and your support means everything! I know y'all are waiting for an update and everyone I post something like this it gets your hopes up, I know cause that's literally me with stories I read! 😅

This next part is gonna involve a time jump and I'm just trying to figure out the best way to do it and how far I want to go. It's taking some head scratching and honestly I'm having a wee-bit of writers block. I think I've come out of it and I can see where I need to go to get to where we should be (hope that made sense) there will be a chapter tomorrow, I swear! It may be short and setting somethings up but it will be posted!!

Also, I feel I should give y'all something to call me. We've been at this a while and I've never introduced myself because I've wanted to stay as anonymous as possible. Which is still the case but I'll let y'all in a little. I am a teacher of littles and I am currently on a huge health/life change journey. I am in the process of writing a book that is loosely based off of this that will be published with my real name (so if you pick this book up and a few years and some things look and sound familiar, just smile and know where the original idea is from. And keep it to yourself! 🤭 lol.) I am also in the process of rewriting this story into one I can publish as well, with maybe my real name or a fake one, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I am a Christian, I know that may shock some of you with what I've written (some of it, I was going through a rough time and just wrote whatever I wanted. Notice how some of my stuff has changed just a bit... that's why😅) but I am and it's actually really important to me (Hopefully that doesn't offend anyone. I am not a Bible beater but I do love sharing the Jesus love! ❤️)
That's a little about me! I really do love you all and I pray none of this offends or shocks anyone. You all mean the world to me and have shared little bits of your life with me, I just wanted to share a little about my life with you all!

Also I am from the south, that's why I write "y'all" so much. Lol I know Bucky Barnes would probably never say "y'all". So with that, you can call me peaches (can you guess what state I'm from?! 😉) or Daisy (my favorite flower).
I hope to hear from you all! ❤️🙏🏻

One of my favorite pictures of Seb! 🤭❤️