5 More Minutes

‼️March 10th!! Bucky's Birthday 🥳‼️

‼️I tried to make this one have a more sensual, soft, sweet feel. It kinda gets sad. Sorry!! 😬❤️‼️

*You wake up early the next morning, the sun isn't even up yet and neither are the kids. You look at the baby monitor and see that Ben is still fast asleep. You turn over and see Bucky sprawled out on his side and quietly snoring away. You smile and scoot over into his arms. By instinct he wraps his arm around you when he feels you near him. You can't help but feel small in his arms, but it's the good kind of small. The kind where you don't say a word and Bucky basically reads your mind and gives you exactly what you need. You kiss his chest and rub your hand over his waist. You feel him stir a little bit all he does his rub his face against the top of you hair, trying to get comfortable with you now close. You look up at him as your hand moves down to graze his thighs and play with the elastic on his boxers. You smile when you realize he is wearing his black ones, they are your favorite because they make his ass look amazing and his package even better. You bite your lips as you buck against him a little, trying not to moan. You graze your fingers over the front of his boxers and you feel his growing interest. You kiss his chest again as you slip your hand under his waistband and gaze his tip. You hear the smallest gasp from Bucky as he is still dead asleep, you smirk knowing he won't be that way for long. You slowly start to alternate between teasing his tip and palming his whole length. Feeling him harden in your grasp makes you ache, wanting him to be inside you as he does. You whimper as the thought and kiss his chest more to hide your whines. You don't realize how desperate you are until you feel him drip as you rub over him. You whimper and can't take it anymore, at that moment Bucky pulls you to straddle him. You wait to see if he's awake, he's not. He has you laying down on his chest and his arm wrapped around you and keeping you close and not helping your need to slip into that small, submissive state. You slip a hand down between your bodies and pull your underwear to the side. You guide him in you but it's just the tip though. You don't let him bottom out, all you do is rock and flick your hips as you grind against him. He slips in and out with that perfect stretch yet ease that you need. You hear his breath start to quicken as you speed up a little. You lean down and tease his nipple with your tongue, as you do you feel him cum and coat your walls. It drips out of you and down his still hard length. You hum as you start to feel him thrust up into you, knowing he is either awake or just reacting in his sleep. His real fingers slipping between your bodies and rubbing you clit tells you he's awake. He reaches to his bedside table without even looking and pulls out a little vibrating pad. He slips it between your bodies and replaces his fingers with it and turns it on medium vibration. He then lays his metal hand against your ass to keep you in place as he starts to thrust more and entangles one in your hair as he kisses your head. You whimper and leave open mouth kisses against his chest as he gets you closer and closer to your orgasm. His hand in your ass moves down and he rubs his fingers through your folds, you whimper knowing what's coming and needing it. His finger is wet and he brings it back to your ass. He spreads your cheeks and slips that finger against and in your ass, you cum instantly. You end up biting his chest, right over the scars. You whimper and breath deep through your nose as you come down. You kiss where you bit and then finally look up at him. He has the biggest, dopiest, most blissful smile on his face.*
Bucky- Mmhmm what a way to wake up. *He says. His voice still deep and gruff from sleep. It makes you achy all over again. You kiss where you bit him and he smiles and pulls you up to a kiss. You try to rub out the bite mark. He stops you*
Bucky- it's okay, baby girl. I don't mind the scars you give me. *He winks and you blush.* not that I'm complaining, but what made you want to jump my bones at *He looks at the clock* 6:30am?
*You blush and hide your face in the crook of his neck. He lightly laughs and kisses you as he rubs your back*
Bucky- oh, you were just that needy, huh? *You nod* are you still needy or have you been satiated?
*You whimper as you grind against him still. He smiles, he is not gonna complain at all about how early it is. Not when his doll wants to have needy, submissive sex. He loves when you get like this and just want to- need to be taken care of. He loves your kick ass and take change side- he loves all your sides but this one is special. This side, you don't talk and you focus on how Bucky is making you feel. You lose control the most when you two are like this and Bucky loves knowing that he can take care of you just the way you need without a single word.*
Bucky- I've got you, baby girl. Come here.
*He rolls you over and boxes you in. He takes your shirt off and goes straight to kissing you breast. Sucking on them and massaging them in his hands. You just whimper and moan as he travels down your body. He spends sometime kissing your thighs and getting settled between your legs. He then spreads your legs wide and starts to eat you out, tasting your combined juices. He moans and brings you to the edge quickly. You pull at his shoulders and he smiles.*
Bucky- oh baby, you're extra needy today, aren't you?!
*He settles between your legs and pushes in, finally bottoming out and spreading you wide. You gasp and grip his shoulders tight. He kisses your chest and whispers soothing words.*
Bucky- Thats it baby girl. Let me in, let your Bucky help you. *You pull him into a kiss and you keep him there as he thrusts into you. His body against yours, sweat making you both slightly sticky but you don't care. He rests his forehead against yours and smiles as he kisses your nose.*
Bucky- cum for me, Doll
*You do, clenching around him and moaning as you float away in pure bliss.*

*When you come to Bucky is on his back and you are laying on top of him. You clench a little, feeling him still inside you. He moans and rubs your back as you lift your head up and rest your chin on his chest. He brushes your hair out of your face and across your back.*
Bucky- Talk to me, Doll. What's going on? You only get small and quiet like that when somethings wrong and you need me to fix it. *He smiles gently and you blush and then sighs. You kiss his chest and meet his gaze*
Y/N- I'm just scared, Bucky. For our babies. And sadly you can't fix it this time.
*Bucky wraps you in his arms and kisses your head*
Bucky- I'll do what I can and make sure they are ready.
*You nod and kiss him*
Y/N- the kids will be up soon and we will have to get the jet loaded.
Bucky- yeah... but we can wait 5 more minutes.
*He smiles* 5 more minutes of our family together and safely sleeping under our roof. *You wipe a tear and nod and you snuggle back into Bucky's arms.*