Q&A... Kinda lol

Okay!! So these past few chapters have been emotional as hell! 😅🥹❤️ In writing them I have realized I truly love a story that gives a little and then takes a little. Y'all already know I'm a fucking tease! 😏😉😂 I have thought of a way to fix all my uneasiness (With seemingly changing the future of the Barnes family) yet still honoring the new lives I've introduced. It would involve some new characters and plot points that the new MCU movies have introduced. I've thought it through and I think it could be a great storyline... and emotional as hell!

BUT

Keeping it the way it is and just having "the more the merrier" mindset could work too... I would just have to get over my heartbreak of Grant not being y/n and Bucky's oldest kid.

I know y'all will probably all say something along the lines of "I prefer XYZ but whatever you write I will love and support." Which... 🥹😭❤️ makes me emotional! But I never want to seem like one of those writers who is wishy washy and or doesn't fully love her story. I personally hate when writers introduce characters, plots, ext. that they do nothing with or make it to where "it never happened" (looking at you last season of Arrow!)  so I don't want to do that to y'all and I'd hate to become that kind of writer.

Ultimate I will go with my gut and whatever flows out while I'm writing. But I do want to hear what y'all think. The new characters and plots wouldn't undo anything already written and it will actually add more depth to Alex and the siblings and it would allow me to tie up some storylines I didn't know how to tie up before.

So I guess the vote is
More plot twists
Or
The more the merrier

Again I'll go with my gut, I just want to have where my readers are! ❤️ I love y'all and getting the chance to write this and just let my imagination run has been so therapeutic for me, you have no idea. 🥰❤️

Also here is a sexy Sebastian pic from the event he was at last night.