I Love Our Life

*You and Bucky walk to the car, you are draped all over him and can't wait to be alone

*You and Bucky walk to the car, you are draped all over him and can't wait to be alone.*
Bucky- come on Bunny, in you get! *He spanks you as you climb in the car. You giggle and he bites his lip as he watches you move. He leans in and buckles you in, kissing you as he does.*
Bucky- Mmhmm so fucking good.
*You blush as he closes your door and runs around. He takes off and heads back home. His hand resting on your thigh and inching higher and higher. You melt under his touch and don't even try to stop him. He slips his hand under your dress again and gently rubs you clit through your underwear.*
Y/N- Mmhmm Daddy *You moan, Bucky smirks and keeps up his pace. It feels so good.*
Bucky- are you wet, Bunny?
Y/N- yes Daddy, so wet. *You guide hand down further and he feels. He groans and bites his lips as he watches the road. He wants nothing more than to be between your legs right now. He pulls off the road into a park. The lot is empty and it's so late that no one is on the playground. You have the place all to yourselves. He turns to you take take you by the jaw. He kisses you roughly and you moan as he does.*
Bucky- climb in the backseat, Bunny. Be a good girl and give Daddy a show.
Y/N- yes sir.

*You climb in the back and Bucky spanks you are you go. You whimper and smile. Thankfully Bucky took the carseats out before y'all left so you have all the room in the world. You sit back and spread your legs, rubbing your plans up and down your thighs. You wait for Bucky to give you permission. He climbs back with you and sits next to you. He pulls your dress up some more so he can see between your legs. He groans at the state of your thong. The front slick from how badly you want him. He darkly chuckles and kisses your neck. He whispers*
Bucky- Touch yourself, go on Bunny.
*You whimper as you fingers graze your clit. You start to rub circles and you moan as you get closer and closer.*
Bucky- Thats it Bunny, cum all over your fingers.
*You speed up, Your legs close and you are basically riding the air with how you are moving your hips. Just trying to cum, but he takes your hand away before you can. Bucky kisses your neck and whispers dirty things in your ear.*
Bucky- you look so good Bunny. I can't wait to fuck you, watch you take this dick. Mmhmm it'll be so tight, so fucking perfect. Look at you, all blissed out but in need of more-
Y/N- yes Daddy, please??! I need you, your mouth, hands, cock- All of it. Please?! *You whimper and Bucky smirks*
Bucky- I know Bunny, I know. You'll get that but first I want to hear more about these stories.
*You bit your lip and rub your breast as you nod*
Y/N- okay Daddy

*You start to play with yourself again as you talk.*
Y/N- which one do you want to hear about?
*Bucky pushes your hair off your shoulders. Even though it's up it's still resting on them and he needs it out of the way. Kissing and leaving love bites on your neck.*
Bucky- how about the second one. The one where I'm a billionaire with an anger problem and tattoos.
*You whimper as you remember the story.*
Y/N- there's one chapter where we have angry sex in the bathroom.
*Bucky bites your neck and plays with the straps of your breast on your other shoulder.*
Bucky- sounds fun and risky.
*You nod and gain some confidence.*
Y/N- yeah b-but- Mmhmm I'm- I'm in charge then. You try assert your dominance but she- she won't have it.
*Bucky smirks down at you*
Bucky- she?? So it's not about you and me?
Y/N- No, but I like to pretend it's me.
Bucky- Mmhmm what else?
*He guides your hand further down your center and pushes one of your fingers inside. You throw your head back and Bucky goes to work kissing all over.*
Y/N- You have a house in Italy and we just fuck in every room we can. We even have sex in the dinning room, on the table, just hours after we had a huge family dinner there. *He pumps your fingers in and out of you, guiding your fingers to that sweet spot inside.*
Bucky- sounds kinky as hell, might have to try that at home. *You smile and nod. He pulls your fingers out before you can cum. He takes them directly to his mouth and sucks them clean. You whimper at the feeling of his tongue around your fingers. You need that delicious mouth between your leg. Now.*
Y/N- Mmhmm I've been so good- please Daddy *You wiggle your hips and he just smirks and shakes his head*
Bucky- what did I say Daddy was gonna do.
*You whimper*
Y/N- tease, you said you were gonna tease.
Bucky- good girl, now tell me about that first story. The one where you're my student and I'm your  professor. *He starts to slip your straps down and watches as your dress slips down. He trails his metal fingers across your chest, leaving goosebumps against the tops of your breast. He smirks as he does it again.*
Y/N- Mmhm you taught history and- *You smile and happily sigh as he kisses your cleavage.* I was one of your best students. *He lets out a dark laugh. It fills you with lust, wanting him to  just go ahead and devour you.*
Bucky- did you tease me throughout class and meet me in my office?
*You nod and whimper as he slips a hand down your dress. He teases your breast and you moan.*
Y/N- yes! Mmhmm we- we also ff-fucked in a closet in your room! *He pulls your dress down in order to see your bra. He then kisses your breast some more before he pulls your bra down too. He massages one as he kisses the other.*
Y/N- oh! *You gasp and then smile as he sucks your nipple between his teeth. Teases it a little before soothing it with his tongue. You play with his hair and just let him have his way with you. He breaks scene for a moment.*
Bucky- you pumped, right? *You smile and nod, he goes back to sucking  your breast between his lips and twirling his tongue around your nipples. He gets what he wants as you body give in. It feels so good, you can feel his hard dick pressed against your leg. Your mouth suddenly feels very empty.*
Y/N- Mmhmm Daddy- *You gasp as he squeezes your breast.* let me- oh.. let me treat you. Please. *You lick your lips and stare up at him. He smirks and kisses you*
Bucky- you wanna treat daddy? *He teases as he slips his metal fingers between you legs. He teases you and keeps talking dirty.*
Y/N- yes-
Bucky- you wanna get on your knees and suck daddy's cock? *He slips a finger inside you*
Y/N- yes-
Bucky- you want daddy to hold your hair as I use your pretty throat like my own toy? *You nod and grab his hand as he speeds up, trying to keep him where he is so you can finally cum.* god you'd look so sexy with my dick shoved in your throat, drool and cum drilling from your mouth, and your pretty little watery y eyes lookin up at me. You want that?! That's how you wanna treat Daddy?
*You nod and scream as he hits the right spot and you cum around his fingers.*
Y/N- yes Daddy! Please that sounds so good!
*Bucky smirks as he watches you ride his fingers. You moan loudly and whimper at every stroke of his fingers. He kisses your breast and you can feel him smile against your skin.* 
Bucky- so so good for daddy. Such a good Bunny. You know what, you wanna suck daddy's cock? I'll let you. Come here. *He kisses you deeply and it makes you more desperate. You just want your lips on his body.*
Y/N- thank you, Daddy