56 • A (Not) Relaxing Day ft. The First Division

"Now, now, boys. Choose your dress or I'll choose for you."

After getting warned by Draken, Baji, of course, proposed to cause trouble just to spite him. The challenge was who could summon more cops between Baji and Reina because Kazutora, Chifuyu, and Takemichi refused to take part in it—Kazutora didn't exactly refuse, he just wanted to enjoy the show, not participate.

Baji, obviously, set a few police cars on fire. It should concern her how much of an arsonist he was, but Reina had also committed arson, so it would be ironic. Thus, she laughed. The other members of the first divisional watched from the roof of a building as Baji and Reina sped away from one police car, their cackles heard even by them.

Then, Reina hopped off Baji's bike just as he rounded the corner, climbing onto a truck that was speeding off. The boys watched with dropped jaws as she hopped from one moving vehicle to the other, circling within their eyesight until two police cars were sent to chase after her.

At some point, Baji joined them and immediately cackled when he saw what Reina was doing. The girl leaped and flipped, scaling vehicles and fences as if she were a child playing with the monkey bars. Eventually, Reina managed to drive the police cars to a dead end, joining them on the roof.

As the winner, Reina declared they were going shopping and they were to be her gofers. It was all fine and dandy because Reina only bought a few kimonos. That was until Baji joked about seeing Reina 'dolled up' again, which prompted her to drag them into a bridal shop, smiling saccharinely as she told them to dress up.

So here they were, suffering because Baji was an idiot. Reina sat in front of the changing rooms while the boys scrambled around the boutique, searching for the least scandalizing dress available. Unfortunately for them, Hokkyokusei owned this shop, so the workers were not more than happy but certainly coerced to let things happen.

Takemichi was shoved out first, wearing a plain satin gown that had Reina falling off the chair in fits of laughter. His hair was down, making him look quite cute as Kazutora practically forced him to twirl until the skirt flared. Reina made sure to take lots of pictures for Hinata.

"Pose, Takemitchy. I'll buy ya a ring to propose to Hina with."

Even if he let out a few tears out of embarrassment, Takemichi was at least glad the next person to be coerced out in a dress was none other than his (un)beloved partner, Matsuno Chifuyu, who had the audacity to laugh at him.

Chifuyu chose a puffy baby blue gown with frills and a huge ribbon on the back, as well as cat-shaped embroideries on the skirt. To top it off, he had an aquamarine tiara pinned on his head, baby blue satin gloves, and white ribbon stockings, as well as the ridiculously huge puffy sleeves a worker gave him. The blue high heels he chose clacked against the floor as he shuffled around.

Reina snickered loudly, covering her mouth with one hand to muffle her laughter while the other held her video recorder. Baji, Kazutora, and Takemichi, on the other hand, didn't hold back. It could be seen from the way they were rolling around the floor, laughing to the point of tears.

"The pauper finally becomes a princess!"

"You should've gone to the party like this! Ahahaha!"

"Twirl, Chifuyu! Twirl!"

"Oh, shut up!" Chifuyu stomped his foot, hissing when the heel slammed against the floor and shot a dull ache all over his leg. His face was red, and Reina was sure steam was coming out of his ears. "Screw this. I'm done."

"You look cute, Fuyu," Reina cheered like a proud mother, shoving her recorder to his face. "Go on, Fuyu. Cry. It'll be prime blackmail material."

"Shut up, Rei!"