183 • The Final Future

On the third of July in the year 2017, there were the rings of wedding bells.

"I can't believe my Hina is finally getting married." Emma actually let out a sob as she dropped her makeup brush, sniffling because this was truly a dream come true. "Hina, you look so pretty. Oh my god. I can't believe this is happening. My Hina is getting married! She's finally getting married!"

"Emma-chan, you'll ruin her makeup and your own at this rate." Yuzuha snickered as she closed the door to the bride's room, carrying an extravagant bouquet of colorful flowers. "This is from Mirai. She said she arranged it herself. Oh, she also wants me to tell you that she will be playing Canon in D, but she'll also play many other arrangements because she doesn't want your wedding to have boring music."

"Canon in D is played in every wedding on repeat, so Mirai got bored." Heels clacked as she entered the room, smiling at the bride who looked to be on the verge of tears. "I personally prefer Strauss's arrangements for dancing."

"Yuzuha-chan! Rei-chan!" Hinata beamed at her two bridesmaids, though her smile turned into a grimace really quickly. "Aaah, how does my makeup look? My dress?" She flailed her arms, resisting the urge to bury her face into her palms because Emma had spent hours on her makeup. "I'm so nervous. What about the wedding hall? Oh, are our guests doing fine? Oh my god, I'm a wreck."

"Just because Emma is having a kid doesn't mean she's gonna magically suck at makeup. The kid's not gonna do that to her." Reina rolled her eyes, receiving an exaggerated gasp from Emma. "Your dress also looks fine. Noah and Mitsuya poured their hearts and sleep out to make it, after all. The decorations are also fine and intact. The wedding hall is a bit rowdy, but nothing is out of the ordinary, and nothing is broken."

Twelve years had passed since that legendary three-way battle, and Reina must say that her life had never been so normal. As she had planned, she quit her life as a delinquent as soon as summer vacation ended. Taiju said he didn't have any intention of leading a leftover gang, and neither Inui nor Kokonoi wanted to lead the gang without her, so Black Dragon was disbanded.

The remaining members of Black Dragon went into different gangs, though most went to Toman. Mikey, of course, accepted them and even gave them their own division. He had taken Reina's words and declared that Toman would conquer the entirety of Japan, and create a new era while they were at it. His ambition was, of course, met with enthusiasm from his gang.

"Zana said he needs to take care of some stuff at one of the orphanages, so he'll run a bit late." Reina offered Hinata an apologetic smile, but Hinata merely waved her concerns off. "Of course, if Izana is late, then so will Kakucho and the rest of his merry little group of dad wannabes."

Unlike Toman and Black Dragon, Tenjiku neither pursued to be the top gang nor did it disband. Instead, Izana changed the gang itself from a gang of delinquents just wanting to fight to a gang of delinquents who wanted to change the world.

To create a kingdom for children without parents, that was what started Tenjiku and that was what defined Tenjiku. Some people came and went to Tenjiku, but Reina was glad Izana had become the king of the kingdom he had always dreamed of creating. Tenjiku had become one of the most influential non-profit organizations when it came to helping orphans.

"Mirai is making sure the piano and the harp are in good condition. Riku said the cake is fine. Aizen and Liana aren't here yet, but Liana did just finish a show in Italy last night." Yuzuha checked her phone. "Ah, Liana said they're already on their way here."

Mirai seemed to stick with her obsession as she became a worldwide-known musician. She had mastered many instruments and even written her own songs. Well, simply put, she had become a celebrity. However, Mirai seemed far from satisfied as she said she wanted to try making her own Broadway musical show. Whatever it was, Mirai would always have Reina's full support.