146 • Phase Three

"Anggita's loyalty is, first and foremost, in money."

Perhaps it was because Anggita had grown fond of her and vice versa in the other timeline. Thus, Reina forgot one vital part about the woman that made Reina determined to have her as Hokkyokusei's acting CEO. The woman cared more about money than about honor and morals, and that was why she was one of hers in the first place.

"Anggita Endahwati Fitri Silalahi?"

"Yes." Nodding, Reina placed her hands on her lap and smiled. "She's an Indonesian woman who dropped out of her university just a semester before graduation because she got too involved with the gangsters there as their treasurer." A family disgrace, basically. "Oh, she's also involved in street racing even though I heard she quit in her first year of university because she got arrested and had to use her entire savings to bail herself out."

Anggita's amazing driving skills in any vehicle aside, Reina was surprised by how tenacious—if that was even the right word—Indonesians, or just Anggita's family, were in keeping their family honor and children in place. After all, they refused to disown Anggita and chose to reinforce her education instead, which only made Anggita rebel more, causing her to dive deeper into the wrong crowd.

Well, Anggita's experience in handling dirty money was beneficial to her, and Anggita's family became one of the reasons why she was desperate to leave the country. That was also one of the reasons why Reina got her offer accepted so eagerly back then. After all, it wasn't every day someone would pay for another's housing, citizenship, job, and so on.

"I'm guessing it'll be hard to find her since she ran away from home and have many fake IDs so the police don't chase her." She was quite the troublemaker, after all. "Though I heard something about the police in Indonesia being incompetent, so it wouldn't be that hard anyway?" Anggita's words, not hers.

"They are, kinda, somewhat."

"Are they? Well, whatever."

Anggita never showed any signs that she was a treasurer of many gangsters, not in her appearance and certainly not in her job. She was the picture-perfect secretary slash CEO everybody expected her to be. Even if she did say it was to make her life and job easier, Reina got so used to that side of her that she forgot Anggita had such a rebellious history.

"I need you to convince Anggita to work for me."

Much like in the other timeline, she could impress Anggita and grow loyalty after she has Anggita in her hands. But this time, she would focus on having Anggita help Harui build what he wanted instead of giving an already existing organization to her. It might be different, but she was sure Anggita could handle it just fine.

"I need her in my circle."

Mitsuya was right. She needed to sort out her priorities and do the things that would lessen the burden of her future tasks. Even in the other timeline, she didn't tackle everything at once. Her desperation to have the future she wanted as soon as possible was making her reckless and blind, and that needed to stop.

"Can you do that, Victoire?"

She also needed to use the people she had gathered thus far. She also used her people in the other timeline, so this time would be no different. The price for Victoire's service wasn't small, but she was capable and at least Shiki's money was being put to good use. Since Reina was sure Victoire would succeed, she now has more time to tackle her other tasks.

"Expect me back in two to three weeks, Reina."

゚❁.。.:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*卍*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*.:。❁

Reina has many plans. There was plan A, plan A.2, plan A.3, plan A.4, and finally, plan B should all of plan A and its children fail. Then, there was plan C and C.5 because plan C actually stemmed from the success of plan A and its children, and of course, she couldn't forget plan D in case plan B failed, and plan E.2 should plan D fail because plan E the original has already failed.