156 • Tokyo Manji Gang #1

The April of 2003 came sooner than expected, and that meant the founding members of Toman would be in middle school, and they would meet each other soon.

"Tora, I will literally fucking disown you!"

"I don't look that bad!"

"Bitch, your hair belongs in the trash!" That punch perm did not suit Kazutora, and he looked so fucking stupid in it. "Tora, your face is pretty, but that hairstyle is shit. Fucking hell, at least grow some bangs. I can play tic-tac-toe with your stupid forehead."

"Shut the fuck up, grade schooler!"

"Bitch, we went to the same school until last March! Don't act like you're that older than me!"

"Yeah, so anyways, my middle school is pretty boring." Kazutora shrugged as if they hadn't just screamed insults and profanities at each other two seconds ago. He swung his bag across his shoulder, pouting. "There's nothing fun going on."

"Physics is fun." Reina deadpanned with all the seriousness she could muster. "You can learn how to count velocity, gravity, and time. Then, you'll figure out the height it takes to push someone off the roof and make it downstairs in time to see them crash so you won't get suspected as the killer."

"Wow. I'm definitely not sleeping through physics anymore." Kazutora rolled his eyes, flashing her a smirk. "It'd be better if you go to the same school as me next year, Rei. We can be crime buddies together."

The thing was, Kazutora's middle school was the same middle school Takemichi, Hinata, and the goons called Takemichi's friends would go to. Not a bad thing, per se, but she has been ignoring Kisaki for the sake of her own sanity, and wanted to have another go with Kisaki, so she was planning on enrolling in the same school as him.

Oh, wait. Kisaki was supposed to start his villain arc or something this August, and after all the changes she made around Takemichi's life, Reina wasn't sure things would still go on as they originally had. Hinata once said that Kisaki and Takemichi would've been good friends if they didn't get off on the wrong foot, so if she somehow tweaked the situation, maybe she could make Takemichi and Kisaki friends, effectively stopping him from becoming a real villain.

Plus, if Kisaki and Takemichi became founding members of Toman, then maybe things would be easier for her. So, in conclusion, she should recreate the scene where Takemichi, Hinata, and Kisaki's lives crossed paths. It shouldn't be that hard, and a little bit of drama should be fine.

"Anyways, I'm gonna hang out with Baji after school," Kazutora said as they reached the intersection separating their way to school. "He said he's gonna introduce me to his middle school friends, so why don't you come with me this time, Rei?"

"Nah." Well, wasn't this just perfect timing? Smiling, Reina already had a plan, and she just needed to get some guys to execute it. Waving at Kazutora, she stuck his tongue out. "I told you I ain't interested in losing more brain cells. But have fun, Tora."

゚❁.。.:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*卍*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*.:。❁

"You want us to find someone to harass a kid?"

"Um, not really a kid." Grimacing, Reina sighed because now that she thought about it, this plan was fucked up. "You should know some gutsy kids who don't mind harassing others for fun, right? I need to rile a heroic kid up to confront someone like that."

"Okay?" Ran shared a look with his brother. "Well, if all you need is a pissed off kid who likes to release their anger on kids weaker than them, then there're a lotta guys like that all over Shibuya, so we don't even need to call one of ours from Roppongi. But why though?"