99 • The Fourth Future #1

"I'm...back." Touching his face, Takemichi confirmed he was, indeed, back in the future. That meant Naoto was alive. That also meant the future had changed. Grinning from ear to ear, Takemichi began to tear up, only to realize he was inside a men's toilet, wearing a fancy tuxedo, and was that the sound of bells?

Bells usually meant marriage.

Didn't he propose to Hinata before returning to the future?

"Holy shit." Scrambling out of the toilet, Takemichi ran around the lavish hallway—not Hokusei-esque lavish but lavish nonetheless—not expecting himself to bump into the very person he was searching for.

"You're late!" She immediately scolded him. "Geez! The wedding reception is about to start, you know!" Dragging him by his arm, Hinata speedwalked through the hall. "What're you doing? How could you make the groom wait even longer?"

"Wait, what? Hina? Groom?"

"It's Hayashida-kun's wedding today!"

"Who's Hayashida-kun?"

"Come on, hurry up! Walk faster, Takemichi-kun!"

Without being given the time to process things, Hinata opened a pair of double doors, greeting Takemichi with a sight he longed to see.

"You're late, Takemitchy."

"Hurry up and sit down."

"Make it quick, punk. He's about to start his speech."

"Oh, this is so gonna be good blackmail material."

"And now!" The MC announced, his voice echoing in the wedding hall. "The stars of today, our newlyweds have arrived!" The spotlight shone upon Pahchin and his bride, one looking nervous while the other looked calm, but both visibly happy.

"Now! The groom will start his speech!" His attention shifted back to the newlyweds, or more precisely, Pahchin who was shrinking behind the microphone. Takemichi suddenly wondered how the fuck Pahchin became the first of the lot to get married. He honestly thought it would be Draken and Emma. But then again, he only knew Pahchin for a few weeks before the guy was arrested.

"Um, today is...uh, the day is...it's very sunny outside and, uh, there're no clouds in the sky and—"

"Are ya doing a weather forecast?!" Kazutora mercilessly snapped pictures with the flash on, knowing damn well Baji was recording everything for entertainment and blackmail purposes. It was, after all, the job of the first division to be as much of a bastard as possible. "You suck, man! Give the mic to your wife!"

"Shut up!" Pehyan jumped into Pahchin's defense. "Pahchin's brain doesn't even have air! It's fucking empty, ya know!" Or not.

"Pehyan, you're the horrible one here."

"Shut yer trap, Mitsuya!"

"Hey, don't blame Taka-chan for speaking facts!"

"Taka-chan ain't got no need for your protection!" Baji hollered with a cackle. "And Pah's brain ain't empty, it never existed in the first place!"

"Baji, you fucker!"

"Hey, hey, y'all are too damn noisy!" Nahoya joined the fray. "I'll fucking gut you and hang you by your intestines, motherfuckers!"

"Big bro, please not in front of my lunch."

"Chill it, Angry! Hey, let's play beer pong!"

"What're you?! A kid?!"

"Hey, now!" Draken cut into the ongoing argument. "The groom's still talking!"

"Man, you're all horrible." Snickering, Chifuyu turned around. "Right, Takemitchy?"