131 • Elizabetha Bloodbath #2

Mitsuya would, as begrudgingly as he could because fuck them, admit that the Haitani brothers were like idols in his eyes. They were quite legendary and popular despite not being the strongest, and their charisma was no joke either. Mitsuya, at some point, looked up to them and even wanted to be like them.

Right now, though, he just wanted to punch them.

"No, five minutes is too long."

"Four minutes, then? It's a pretty number." 

Ran nodded in agreement with his brother, holding his chin as if they had been discussing something smart. He then flashed the idiotic duo of the second division a grin, twirling his baton in one of his stupid braids. "Alright, in four minutes, you guys will die."

"Hah?!" A vein popped on Hakkai's forehead as he charged at them. Haitani Ran's stupid 'I'm cool as fuck and you're all just peasants in my godly presence' act was really pissing him off. "I'd like to see you fucking try, assholes!"

Dodging Hakkai's punch, Rindou snickered. "Big bro, he just admitted we're cool."

Snickering along, Ran followed his brother as they 'ran away' from the two leaders of the second division, scanning the area for places crowded with Ryujin members. It was a bonus if they were part of their unit. Sparing a glance behind him, he smirked victoriously when Hakkai and Mitsuya followed them like the idiots they were.

At least they were away from the stairs.

゚❁.。.:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*卍*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*.:。❁

"A hundred and thirty!"

"A hundred and thirty-two, bitch!"

Snarling, Senju pivoted on one foot, swinging her leg until it collided with one grunt, slamming his head into another grunt, and then one more. Shoving her middle finger at the blond bastard, she grinned. "A hundred and thirty-three!"

In retaliation, Aizen body-slammed a grunt into two of his friends. "A hundred and thirty-fucking-five!"

"Well, aren't you two just excited?"

Flinching at the familiar voice, Senju tensed as she turned around. She knew she would meet him eventually—he was one of the reasons why she joined the fight, for fuck's sake—but now that he was in front of her, she couldn't help but feel dread creeping up her spine.

"Fighting all flashily like that. You buzzing around like a disgusting fly annoys the hell outta me, you fucking eyesores."

"Haru-nii." Even with the pipe pointed in front of her face, Senju squared her shoulders and kept her stare on him. She wouldn't back down. This time, she couldn't back down.

"Senju!" Just as Aizen was about to make his way to the girl, he was thrown away by a kick he barely managed to block. His arms throbbed as he skidded a fair distance away, clicking his tongue at the assaulter. 

Scoffing, he straightened up and narrowed his eyes at the bastard in front of him. "Thought you hated Reina?" Aizen taunted, sneering at the man. "Why're you working for her, then?"

"Who knows?" Wakasa shrugged off his uniform, throwing the blue coat to the side. His droopy eyes shifted to the side, staring behind Aizen's shoulders. "You should ask that to the guy behind you."

Before Aizen could even blink, he was sent flying away with a punch to his side. Gritting his teeth, he opened his eyes only to see Benkei about to punch him again. Clenching his eyes shut, Aizen braced for the pain. But when he heard a loud grunt, he slowly opened his eyes.

"You good, man?" Draken held his hand out, pulling Aizen back to his feet. Glancing to the side, he could see Wakasa and Benkei standing against them, and neither looked like they would back down with words alone. "You up for a two versus two?"