79 • Bloodthirsty

"Tonight, history will be made." Grinning, he let the night breeze of the port tousle his hair. "The night that Tokyo's greatest gangs assemble." Glancing to the side, he scoffed, his bloody knuckles smearing the blood on his cheek. "But how disappointing it is for these guys to be at the top right now. I can't believe a fourteen-year-old kid had more promise than you."

"Has," Harui corrected, not even looking at Izana as he was lying on his back, arms crossed behind his head and legs dangling over the edge of the stacks of cargo. "Have you never heard that if you cursed a living person to die, you'll be the one dying? Unless you're doing some voodoo black magic shit, that is."

Hearing that, Kisaki sneered. "Hokusei Nagarei is dead," he spat, fixing his glasses. "I didn't take you for being a sentimental brother."

"Says the one who knows jack shit about Hokkyokusei." Harui scoffed, sneering back. "Two sides of the same coin, but only one person holds the coin. Do you really think I don't have people monitoring my dearest sister when she has almost everybody in Hokkyokusei under her thumb?"

A laugh so melodious, it was borderline mocking, echoed in the air. Izana loomed over Harui, grinning maniacally. "Ah, yes. Hokusei Reina...your mysterious sister and Rei's biological sister...where is she? Surely, she'd be worried if her twin brother almost died, as how you're assuming." His expression flattened. "Say, does she even exist or is that just Rei's alter ego?"

"Who knows what goes through Nana's pretty little head?" Harui snarked back, his grin displaying all his teeth. "All I know is that if Zero really died, I will be the first one to know. But so far, there's been no news. So, either Zero survived and is in hiding...or he's still in the ER."

"It's already ten o'clock," Kakucho said, turning both of their attention towards him. "And it doesn't look like Toman or Black Dragon will come. So, obviously, even if he's alive, Rei's in critical enough condition to miss the fight, and that impacted Toman as well."

"Well, that's to be expected." Shion scoffed. "Rindou and I dealt with Mitsuya and Smiley." He nodded towards Mucho. "Mucho dealt with the first division and Black Dragon." He then looked up at where Kisaki was standing. "Then, Mikey, Draken, and Rei...were all crushed by Kisaki."

"Haha." Hanma snickered. "From the looks of it, both Toman and Black Dragon are pretty done for. So much for being invincible and indomitable."

"Hah." Mochi scoffed. "I don't like the way he did things though."

Brushing his hand over the bandage wrapped around his head, Mucho clicked his tongue. How ironic for Nagarei to be incapacitated by a head injury after inflicting a head injury on him. Though, admittedly, his body didn't suffer as much as his car.

"Izana," Mucho called out. "Us S62...we who were called the worst generation have all lost our dreams, but now, you have made them come true." Glaring ahead, there really was no motorbike or delinquent in black or white in sight. "This is the end for both Toman and Black Dragon."

Climbing to the tallest cargo, Izana grinned down at his gang. "From now on, Tenjiku will slowly rise to the top. We'll take over the gangs in Tokyo, and get involved with the mature underground businesses. It doesn't matter if it's the yakuza or whatever, we'll destroy anyone who opposes us. We will dominate the underground world of Japan!"

It's a good thing you're alive, Rei. Izana's grin grew wider. As my little brother, you'll help me rise to the top. But first, I'll break both you and Mikey. I'll make sure you two suffer until the very bitter end.

Sneering, Shion played with his brass knuckle. "Both Toman and Black Dragon would be pretty useless without their leaders, huh?"

"And no one's coming either." Mochi sneered. "What a boring bunch."