88 • Extended Family

"What in the rich gal is this?"

"It's a...house?"

"Shaddap, rich boy!"

Raising his hands in mock surrender, Aizen used the key Anggita lent him to open the intricate golden gates. For people who were snoring away in the bus—yes, by Reina's orders, Anggita rented a bus for them—they sure were being noisy.

Then again, the 'house' Reina had invited him to resembled a castle rather than a mansion. Not even his own house could compare to this. Just by standing at the front gates, he could see the garden, an expanse of grass and rainbow flowers surrounding the pavement. Then, the marble sculptures decorated with orchids on the sides of the pavement, a golden fountain with a marble statue of an angel playing a trumpet on top, along with twenty marble statues of children circling underneath it, and even an indoor swimming pool if he squinted.

And he still couldn't see the house.

"She has this and told me she never 'tasted' chlorinated water?" Gesturing wildly to the swimming pool—they had let themselves in since it wasn't locked—Yuzuha scoffed. "I now understand why she told us to bring our swimming suits."

Even Tenjiku—the 'holier, richer, stronger, and better than thou' Tenjiku—gawked and gaped at the lavish garden, and they weren't even near the main house yet. The smell of dew—yes, Anggita made them go at the wee hours straight from the hospital (Aizen was sure that was the only reason why the bus was still intact)—was refreshing as the group of twenty-two (Sanzu declined Mucho's offer to go with them) walked along the pavement. They were both shocked and amazed to see a five-story gym, complete with a basketball, football, tennis, and volleyball field, and of course, a dance studio.

"Big bro, you think I can get adopted by Harui too?"

"Worth a shot, Rindou."

Finally, after more walking and gawking, they arrived at the mansion. Now, Aizen had been to many mansions and lavish places—he was a Suou, that was his normal—but even he knew this was one of the most lavish mansions he had ever stepped foot in. Reina must've spent quite a fortune on this.

"Aizen, bro, I think your sister is a princess."

"I thought she made it clear she's a queen?"

Surprisingly or unsurprisingly, the door was unlocked. If the exterior was lavish, the interior resembled a true castle, complete with chandeliers and pillars. The only thing ruining the aesthetic was the scattered toys and blankets near the TV.

The sound of pattering feet seemed to echo. The teens glanced at each other because those footsteps sounded way too light to be Reina's, much less Harui's. Their silent question was answered when a head popped out of one of the hallways.

"Dad! Who's the—" Wide brown eyes stared at them for a fraction of a second before the boy screeched until his words echoed, "Ahh! Ichiro nii-chan! Ichiro nii-chan! There's a buncha robbers in the house!"

"Hah? Robbers? This house can get robbed?"

"Just tell 'em we have a gun, Leo!"

"We, we, we," Leo stammered, hiding back into the hallway yet still peeking his head out. "We have a gun!"

The 'robbers' in question glanced at each other, wondering what the fuck was going on and who the fuck were these people? Did they perhaps enter the wrong house? That would be suspicious and embarrassing, but not something Anggita wouldn't do to prank them.

"Wait! Holy shit! Are you being serious right now?!" Heavy footsteps thundered through the halls, only leaving a few seconds before a boy their age popped out of the hallway, his eyes widening at the sight of them. "Ah, yeah! There are strangers in the house! They don't look like robbers though—"