cashton

ashton was confused because ever since he started living with calum he's been acting a little weird but maybe he was adjusting because it was only the second week they were together and calum comes home from work 'hey ash.' he kissed him softly and ashton giggles when he wraps his arms around his waist from behind 'hey did you ever pick up my dry cleaning?' ash asked and calum froze and paled, retracting his arms 'n-no..i-i'm so sorry ash, oh my god i-i'm sorry.' and ash furrowed his eyebrows 'babe it's fine i can get it tomorrow' but calum is trembling and close to tears, there are weld in his eyes as he moves back 'babe..hey what's the matter?' he stepped closer and calum backed up a step and ashton moves closer slowly, 'babe? calum?' and calum collapses.

pt2
calum blinks his away awake and he realizes that he's in bed and ashton is asleep on his stomach so he strokes his hair 'ash?' and the hazel eyed boy awakens, 'hey cal..you okay?' and calum nods tentatively and ashton sits up 'what was that about?' 'w-what?' he asked nervously 'when you got all scared?' and calum swallows and it's a story full of tears and whimpering and kisses to black hair and calum's lips that he explains how when he lived with his ex he would beat him if he did something wrong so ashton kisses his cheek 'hey baby..' he said softly 'i'm not gonna hurt you.' and calum nods, cuddling in his chest and falling asleep safely.