cashton

SPEAKING OF CASHTON IM WRITING A FLUFFY AND HAPPY ONE SHOT WHICH IS REALLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I USUALLY WRITE
BUT HERE THIS ONE SUCKS

calum was a time traveler and he's at this party and he can't find his boyfriend of two years and he rounds the corner and goes wide eyed when he sees ashton's lips kissing some blonde girl's and his eyes fill, and he walks away, ready to leave the party but then he feels a grasp on his wrist 'calum--' 'i don't wanna hear it you prick.' and he rips his hand away, ignoring ashton's tears but ashton takes his wrist again 'cal--y-you saw didn't you? i-i'm so sorry but she--' and calum slapped him across the face and ashton let out a sob, letting his wrist go to grab his cheek and he watches calum storm out and calum gets back to his flat and he's sitting on the couch full of tears when he realizes that's so not like ashton so he jumps back in time, going around the corner again and cringing at what he sees but instead of walking away like he did last time he stayed, watching as ashton pushed her off 'you bitch!! i have a fucking boyfriend--' and ashton sees calum and sputters and calum smiles and nods, taking his hand and enjoying the party he never got to finish with ashton.