lashton

luke stepped in through the house with a yawn, the groceries in his hands almost slipping out of his fingers but he blinked, walking to the kitchen but he stopped 'ash? you're home early.' and he turned from the stove and grinned 'hey, baby,' and he took the groceries from his hands and kissed his forehead, luke furrowing his eyebrows 'what's up with you?' and ashton smiled 'what?' 'you're all like, love-y.' and luke hugged him tight, feeling ashton stroke his back 'i wanted to make dinner.' he shrugged and luke raised his eyebrows 'you never make dinner.' 'yeah, so?' and luke was so appalled 'why now?' he looked up at him and ashton just shook his head 'doesn't matter, just wanted to.' and luke stepped out of his embrace 'what's really going on?'

pt2
ashton sighed, running a hand through his hair and stopping at the back of his neck 'this isn't you.' and he frowned because he wanted to be like this for luke, be that romantic guy that the girl comes home to in all the movies 'do i..do i give you enough?' he asked, cheeks heating and tears forming 'because i feel like i don't.' he sighed and bit his lip and luke walked into his arms 'of course you do, you're just more busy than me because you work.' and he nuzzles in his neck 'i love you..you're a good husband, you take care of me, you make me happy.' and that's all ashton has dreamed of knowing so he's about to make him look up from his neck to kiss him but he was starting to actually fall asleep, so ashton smiled, kissing his hair and scooping him up and carrying him to bed.