cake

luke was baking cookies when there was a loud knock on the door, so he races to get it and only groans and rolls his eyes when it's his neighbor calum hood 'what, calum?' he spat and calum scratched the back of his head 'my mum needs her plate back.' and luke sighs and closes his eyes 'why the hell didn't she send mali?' and calum grins sheepishly 'wasn't home' so luke sighs and lets him in while he's searching for the plate 'she thought it was also a good idea for me to come so i can uh..talk to you about my..problem.' and luke looks at him confused before he nodded because calum had confessed his love to luke a year and a half ago but he was a complete fuckboy and tool to guys and girls and luke wasn't falling for that shit 'oh yeah,' and calum sighed 'i still have it..it hasn't gone away ya know..i still..i-i still really like you.'

pt2
luke turned to face him 'no, calum. you're a dick with relationships.' and calum frowns 'have you seen me with a guy or girl since?' and luke actually thought about it and no..he hadn't been in a relationship since he confessed so luke shakes his head and calum smiles 'see?' and luke sighs 'cal—' 'please..c'mon..give me a chance..' he smiled hopefully and bit his lip and luke sighed, defeated and walked up to calum, wrapping his arms around his neck as calum's slipped around his waist hesitantly 'one chance huh?' and calum nodded, eyeing his lips after his eyes 'by the way, i know she took her plate back.' and calum giggled, smiling into the soft kiss that luke placed on his lips.