mashton

'ash?' punk!ashton heard a whimper, and lowering his beer and shushing his friends he looked over and saw his younger boyfriend trembling in the lounge's doorway and he softened, pouting when he saw his tears and he called him over and michael blushed when he felt everyone's eyes on him but he padded over and ashton stood up, 'baby, you okay? you don't look too good..' he said softly, his hand coming up to touch his forehead that was burning, practically sizzling but when michael almost fell over he caught him 'woah woah woah...' he said, scooping him up and bringing him to the kitchen and setting him on the counter, and he scrambles around till he finds the thermometer, and putting it in his mouth he sighs, tapping impatiently because his baby doesn't feel good but then it goes off and he looks, his eyes widening when it's 104.6 degrees (40.3 celcius) 'okay, i think we should get you to the hospital baby..' he whispered, picking him up again and he rushes in the lounge 'hey, someone drive us now.' and calum and luke shoot up and they all rush out the door.

pt2
it didn't really help that michael had a fear of hospitals but at this point he was so out of it but ashton wasn't allowed to see him, so he sat in the waiting room close to tears because it was all his fault; michael told him he hadn't felt well before his friends came but he just told him to lay down and yes, it was strange to see a punk boy crying in the waiting room while luke and calum tried to chill him out but he shoved them off and when they're finally allowed to see him ashton is kissing his hands and wrists while he murmurs apologizes and michael just giggles and nods 'it's just the flu.'